Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wait, so I forgot to upload a video last week. Wow, well at least there was that Raymoo Burger video that went up a little earlier than when I was planning to upload the next video. *realizes that it was uploaded to the wrong account*. So, I can't do anything right. Well, here is Voile at least. Video should be up in about a hour. I'm not going to stay up and wait for it.

Born in the light.
    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
    Keep Fighting.
    –Don't Forget.
    Always, somewhere,
    someone is fighting for you.
    –As long as you remember her,
    you are not alone.

Comment

>this video is unavailable

Comment

@Remi

Read trough it again.

Originally posted by Katrix View Post
        Wait, so I forgot to upload a video last week. Wow, well at least there was that Raymoo Burger video that went up a little earlier than when I was planning to upload the next video. *realizes that it was uploaded to the wrong account*. So, I can't do anything right. Well, here is Voile at least. Video should be up in about a hour. I'm not going to stay up and wait for it.
        Born in the light.
        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
        Keep Fighting.
        –Don't Forget.
        Always, somewhere,
        you are not alone.

Comment

would you mind to promote my war planes museum a lot of people has been visiting my place but i feel like it only that few

Comment

@Kootras

I'll consider it once I'm done with editing "Blowing up Gensokyo". I was thinking of uploading first part sometimes later this week (hopefully). I also have to know where it is.

In the meantime, have a video of Raymoo Burger, now on the right channel.

Born in the light.
            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
            Keep Fighting.
            –Don't Forget.
            Always, somewhere,
            you are not alone.

Comment

I really am bad at remembering these aren't I?

Born in the light.
              Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
              Keep Fighting.
              –Don't Forget.
              Always, somewhere,
              you are not alone.

Comment

Sooooo, I forgot about it again. Hey TRXD, any tips for remembering to upload?

Born in the light.
                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                Keep Fighting.
                –Don't Forget.
                Always, somewhere,
                you are not alone.

Comment

Been ages since a decent upload of Yukkuricraft has been done by me and/or shared on here. I considered making another thread but I still want to keep this one alive as best as I can. I can't simply let a thing like this go.

Here's a collection of misadventures that Katrix, Leon, Oni, Shift, a few others, and I got up to shortly before the server had gone down. The Human Totem!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lNuc0Jd5Gc
                  You really had to be there...

Apologies if it's overedited or sub-par. Some of the best bits weren't captured and I had to make do with what I had. (Yes, it all happened more than a week or so ago. But my YouTube schedule was kinda full until now.)
                  Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                  My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                  My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                  Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@TRXD

But.... but... I was just encoding that just new. I was just about to upload it. Well, I suppose they still look a bit different, and I do have a few parts you don't have.
                    Born in the light.
                    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                    Keep Fighting.
                    –Don't Forget.
                    Always, somewhere,
                    you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix
                      Bonus content! Katrix's PoV + Deleted scenes! All of it can be yours if you order the Human Totem Remastered Blu-ray Disc and DVD. Don't delay, we have a 75% off sale going on all Yukkuri films DVDs and Blu-ray Discs!

Nothing's stopping you from uploading your PoV. You were just a bit slow on it.
                      Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

So, I just realized not too long ago that I had a small video clip left from "Behind the Scenes with Sekibanki". It's mostly just a sped up video of me flying a few thousand blocks, but here you go anyway.

I've also started to upload a new series, with Kritter's "griefed" house, if anyone remember.

Spoiler: Griefed house

Lastly, here is the same bideo that TRXD uploaded, but with shaders, from my viewpoint, and a few other scenes.

Spoiler:

Also, I just noticed that I reached 3000 view. Yay
                        Born in the light.
                        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                        Keep Fighting.
                        –Don't Forget.
                        Always, somewhere,
                        you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix
                          Bally hell... The griefed house incident... I thought that was swept under the rug and done with... Strange how I remember how I behaved back then.
                          Just a question, I haven't seen all of the second episode yet but do you have footage of me present in the Kritter house? Just something I wanted to ask.

Also, this new profile pic of yours, Katrix:

IT'S SO ADORABLE! I mean, scary. Kogasa is 2spooky4me! (But she's so adorable! And I love her!)

Another thing: 3000 views. Your first video was up almost exactly a year before mine, I have garnered way more subscribers than you over the time I've had the OfficialTRXD channel, and yet I have the same number of views as you. Currently I have about 3350 (to the nearest 50) views on channel.
                          Either I'm doing something horribly wrong and not getting views (mostly due to my long and semi-frequent breaks) or you're horribly underrated on YouTube. And to be honest, either is completely possible.

Comment

@TRXD

That's kind of the thing I do, wait a little bit so it feels more like reliving the moment. I'm pretty sure I have footage of you in the house as well, but not in the second episode.

As for the profile picture, how in the world can it he scary. Well the reason I have it is because it's my favorite character, and I really should have changed long ago.

As for the 3000, there are a few factors that made it easier. First of all, what I see as a failed school project, 500 views. The second thing is that there are some of my videos like the Danmaku match, and the Pandćmonium flyover. I have considered to make more cinematic videos, but still waiting for shaders with GI and volumetric lighting.

Also, besides that, I also have a horrible amount of minutes watched per video (10% is a high number here) which is why I split videos up so much.

Besides all of that tough, I have been considering to maybe be a bit more active on YouTube.
                            Born in the light.
                            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                            Keep Fighting.
                            –Don't Forget.
                            Always, somewhere,
                            you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix
                              It's a little joke I make. You see, Kogasa tries to scare people, right? She lives off fear and surprise. But here's the thing, I don't fear Kogasa at all. I love her. So as a result, I always give an admiring reaction but then feign fear immediately after. You see?
                              Kogasa isn't scary to me at all (but don't tell her that).

Comment

Here's the latest mishap in Yukkuricraft. Last night, following some nonsense exchanged between Butter, Kritter, Nick, and myself; we found ourselves on the outskirts of Kagerou playing around with Kritter's admin powers. Complete with mob fusions, death, and item manipulation. Sound familiar? It better do.

I present to you: Admin Experiments 2: Electric Boogaloo Krittercon Edition. The sequel to Sekibanki's Experiments!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9sPI0RXejU

Comment

Working...
                                X