Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Touhoumon (Because it's not an official game)

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Touhoumon (Because it's not an official game)

I've recently beaten the newest touhoumon, touhoumon ENHANCED. And it has occured to me that not all the little touhoumon are accounted for. For example, there is an STenma and a TSendai. Also, their locations are screwy. Otherwise, use this thread for general discussion, as well as researching new touhoumon not yet discovered!!
    I'm a proud supporter of Futo Mononobe, and will find any Hopless Masquerade combo you want me to. Except Kokoro. I don't have her unlocked yet.

also, sprites for said touhous would be just dandy
    I'm a proud supporter of Futo Mononobe, and will find any Hopless Masquerade combo you want me to. Except Kokoro. I don't have her unlocked yet.

Comment

Link to the download if you have it? I have an older version of THM and would like the most recent one :3
      I can listen to 10 people a once, but unfortunately you are the 11th. Sucks to be you

Comment

http://animackid.wordpress.com/tag/touhoumon-1-8/
        Download whichever version you want. This one has CVivit, which isn't in mine. It's a small change, but hey. It's worth it. You need an unused Firered rom for it, cuz if you have like a charizard youll end up with a CAlice.

Comment

now I just have to figure out how to mess with the fire red rom.

it's time for SCIENCE!
          I can listen to 10 people a once, but unfortunately you are the 11th. Sucks to be you

Comment

I believe there is a program with the download and a notepad with instructions. But it's been ages since I've done it, so it'd be best to just use her website for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Toyosatomimi_No_Miko View Post
              now I just have to figure out how to mess with the fire red rom.

it's time for SCIENCE!
              Go into the WinIPS32a folder in the archive, run it.
              Extract the .IPS file somewhere and then using WinIPS32a, select the IPS file under IPS[japanesecharacters].
              The second box is your ROM. Find your ROM and select it.
              Hit the [japaensecharacters](P) button and click yes.
              Emulate the rom and have fun.
              My software doesn't have bugs. It just develops random features.

Do you have a hour emergency call systems broadcasting radio station WNYW or Internet Explorer?
              Well? Which one?

Cyros admits the truth: http://i.snag.gy/GTy14.jpg

Comment

So I've been doing more touhoumon and 12.3 lately (Makai has probably started construction without me, hurr), But I found some interesting things. After you get the Kanto dex completed, you can go to Lotus Land. There, you can purchase rare candies, masterballs, and anything you'd like. It has ev training rooms and even allows you to get any shiny you desire (which gets complicated but it's possible.) This is well known. Turns out that a) Even though there are a set number of advent touhoumon i.e. advent marisa and cirno, there are some advents not in the dex. You can get advent Youmu and Eirin, even though they aren't in the dex. B) in mt. silver, fishing with all three rods allows you to catch baby legendaries. Old Rod=Shingyoku, Good Rod=Kikuri, Kongala, and Yuugenma, Super Rod= Elis and occasionally Mima. Since I could never catch yuugenma, this is how I completed my dex. C) Sendai and Tenma have Technical and Speed forms, respectively. WOO INFO DUMP. I'll look for more advents tonight :P

Comment

This would probably suit better in Touhou Media Share.

Comment

Looks like you can also get advent yuyuko, Grass/Steel Type. On the lookout for JKSanae though.

Comment

I do have a touhoumon world link save file. However I'm thinking of actually erasing it and do a nuzlocke, with walkthroughs posted on this forum.
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                      X