X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shitton of Game Downloads

Before you start grabbing a million DDL links...

Consider downloading This Torrent that I uploaded. It's 18gb of 4 iso's but the installer that comes with it allows you to selectively install games. You don't need to install all 18gb worth of games, lol. (Final install size is closer to 20gb, btw)

Original topic: http://z8.invisionfree.com/VocaloidO...?showtopic=622

On the note of d3dx9_xx.dll errors

If you try to open a game and encounter something along the lines of a "d3dx9_xx.dll is not found" error preventing you from playing it, you need to download the latest DirectX end-user runtime program. To do this, go here. Download the program and install it onto your computer. An alternative is to find the missing file at http://www.dll-files.com/ if a short-term single-case fix is desired.

The majority of links in this topic are taken from the Official DoujinStyle Reclamation Thread 3.0. Full credit is given to them when I use their stuff, this topic couldn't exist without them. Well, mostly.
    Links to the games' sites and English patches will also usually be given if possible. Update patches on official sites can usually be found by following the word "ダウンロード" - download.

Non-DoujinStyle uploads will be marked in green. My side notes and pre-patched-but-otherwise-clean backups will be given in blue. A also provided some things in her mediumorchid.

--Official Games--

Touhou 1-5 PC-98 Pack [x] All links ded. Mirror by Remi
    (Note:To use the fonts, unzip the files to the emulator's directory. Run Anex86, select Config and then Fonts from one of the tabs. Locate "anex86.bmp" (without the quotations) and exit the Config menu. Now, your texts shouldn't be gibberish anymore.)

The games are the .hdi files located in the "TH01-05" rar. The .hdi files are floppy disk images of the original games, and they require a PC98 emulator to open. Anex86 is an emulator included in the PC98 pack, but it has a tendency to create problems with the sound/image quality. Instead of using that, you should use T98-Next to open the .hdi files. To open a game:[/b]

1) Open T98-Next.
    2) Click on the "main" tab, and then select the "DISK" tab below it.
    3) Click on one of the rectangular boxes under "HD Drive" (right next to the the grayed-out "edit" buttons)
    4) Browse for the desired .hdi game file.
    5) Afterwards, just click on the big power button in the top-left corner to run the game.
    6) If you want to play another game, be sure to remove the old .hdi file. You can't have more than one game in the "HD drive" section at the same time.

(As usual you should go to the Regional & Language Options menu in the control panel and install East Asian Language files, as well as computer's locale to Japanese for the text to display properly.)

TH06 Embodiment of Scarlet Devil - Managed by SuperScarfy (English pre-patched). here.[/color]
    Official site | English patch

TH07 Perfect Cherry Blossom – Managed by Mereck. Download here.

(English pre-patched: For proper font display, you should go to the "Regional & Languages" menu, and install East Asian Language files from the the "Languages" tab.)
    Mirror by me here.

TH7.5 Immaterial and Missing Power - Managed by grgspunk. Download here.
    Mirror by me here.

TH08 Imperishable Night - Managed by by 6djme. Download here.

(English pre-patched: For proper font display, you should go to the "Regional & Languages" menu, and install East Asian Language files from the the "Languages" tab. I don't recommend you set your unicode to Japanese though, as the text may get cut off in the text boxes.)
    Mirror by me here.

TH09 Phantasmagoria of Flower View - Managed by grgspunk. Download here.

(Note: This already comes with the v1.50 patch installed. If your game crashes on startup, put the PoFV game folder somewhere in your C:\Program Files directory or rename the game folder as "Phantasmagoria of Flower View" if you want to keep it outside of Program Files. Be sure to create a new game folder to put in the files for nothing21's download.)
    Mirror by me here.
    Official site | English patch (Read readme or it won't work)

TH9.5 Shoot the Bullet - Managed by rokuak. (Requires 7zip) Download here. English patched mirror by nothing21 here. Mirror by me here.
    Update | English patch

TH10 Mountain of Faith - Managed rokuak (Requires 7zip). Download here. Mirror by me here.

TH10.5 Scarlet Weather Rhapsody - Managed by nothing21. English version: part 1 part 2 part 3 and part 4. Mirror by me here.

TH11 Subterranean Animism - Managed by rokuak (Requires 7zip). Download here. ISO by mrtesting here. A's Alternate Download: [Here] Mirror by Ice here.

TH12 Undefined Fantastic Object - Managed by grgspunk (Requires 7zip). Download here.

TH12.3 Hisoutensoku - Managed by noobacc. Download part 1 part 2 and part 3.

TH12.5 Double Spoiler - Managed by grgspunk. Download here. Mirror by me here.
    English patch

TH12.8 Great Fairy Wars Managed by grgspunk. Download here.
    Mirrors provided by Wakawa here. Mirror by me here.
    English patch

NOTE: Your TH12.5 and TH12.8 save data and replays are stored separately in your C:\Documents and Settings\(username)\Application Data\ShanghaiAlice directory or C:\Users\(username)\Application Data\ShanghaiAlice\th125\replay for Vista/Win7 users. This is a hidden folder that's created every time you start the game, so you need to enable your computer to see hidden files to access/delete your save data/replays (To make hidden files visible, go to the file menu, click Tools>>>Folder Options>>>"View" tab>>>Click "Show hidden files and folders").

A torrent for all the games up to Hisoutensoku is available here. It also contains patches for SA down.
    Credit to Marine for finding that for us.

--Seihou--
    Shuusou Gyoku [x] Managed by magicalcrap. Download here. Second mirror by ZEROGRAVITY-A01! Download here.

Kioh Gyoku [x] Managed by BakaT. Download here.

Banshiryuu [x] Managed by rokuak. Download here.

Samidare [x] Managed by rokuak. Download part 1 and part 2

--Fangames--
    Action/Adventure
    MegaMari [x] Managed by AsukaKototachi. Download here. Mirror by Kizeki here. Mirror by ZEROGRAVITY-A01! here.

Sanae's Youkai Extermination Lesson [x] Managed by grgspnk. Download here.

Super Marisa Land [x] Managed by Eryth. Download here.
    Official site

New Super Marisa Land (Marisa and the Six Mushrooms) [x] Managed by grgspunk. Download here. Mirror by our Azure-baby here.
    Official site

Super Marisa World [x] Managed by ndesu. Download here. Mirror by ZEROGRAVITY-A01! here.
    Official site

Touhou Koumajou Densetsu ~Scarlet Symphony~ (Touhouvania) [x] Managed by grgspunk. Download the unpatched version here. Latest patched version (1.04a) here.
    Official site

Touhou Skyfight [x] Managed by grgspunk. Download here.
    Official site

Touhou Yuuen Sekai [x] Managed by grgspunk. Download here.

Fighters

Mystical Chain [x] Managed by grgspunk. Download here.
    Official site

Touhou Gensokyo Rensa [x] Managed by grgspunk. Download here.

東方紅舞闘(仮) - http://www.cubetype.com/down/toho/kbt091022.zip
    Official site

Shooters
    Concealed the Conclusion [x] Managed by 6djme. Download here. Alternate upload by rokuak. part 1, part 2, part 3, part 4.
    Official site

Ether Vapor + BOSS RUSH DISC [x] Managed by ndesu. Download part 1 and part 2.
    (This isn't actually a Touhou game, but it looks awesome and Foli requested it, so.

RPGs

Gensou Shoujo Taisen Scarlet (Super Touhou Wars) [x] Managed by Drogan. Download part 1 and part 2. Mirror by grgspunk here.

Touhoumon/Touhou Puppet Play
    Lobsterhime (older) version managed by Foliage. Download here, includes the VirtualBoyAdvance emulator required to play.
    Aqua+Yui (current) version managed by Zepher, download here.
    Japanese versions of Touhou Puppet Play managed by AnjiruSensei, available here.

Touhou Hack and Slash [x] Managed by grgspunk. Download here. (Japanese unicode/Applocale recommended)

Touhou Mother [x] See English translation site for download and information.

Touhou Houkyoutabi (Houkyouryo/Zelda Sakuya) [x] Managed by grgspunk. Download here. (Japanese unicode/Applocale recommended)

Touhou Labyrinth & Plus Disk [x] Managed by grgspunk. Download here. (Note: In order to play the game in either Japanese or English, you need to copy the provided fonts into your C:\WINDOWS\Fonts folder. Otherwise, the game will crash on startup. Even when using the English patch, you should set still your computer's locale to Japanese to ensure that the font displays properly.)
    English Translation Patch (For Plus Disk 2.04)

Touhou Labyrinth Special Disk [x] Managed by grgspunk. Download here. (You need to copy the required fonts into your C:\WINDOWS\Fonts folder.)
    and a set of alternative portrait images.[/color]

Touhou Soujin Engi ~ The Genius of Sappheiros [x] Managed by grgspunk. Download here.

Racing

Touhou Seicross [x] Managed by grgspunk. Download here. (Japanaese unicode/Applocale recommended)

Miscellaneous
    Cirno Climber [x] Managed by Eryth. Download here.

Marisa and Alice [x] Managed by Eryth. Download here. English upload by nothing 21. Download part 1 and part 2.
    Official site | English patch separately

PatchCon - Defend the Library! [x] Managed by Mecheye. Download here. Mirror by rokuak here. Mirror by ZEROGRAVITY-A01! here. English pre-patched version by nothing21 here.
    Official site | English patch separately

Sanae Challenge ~ FUSION [x] Managed by grgspunk. Download here.
    Official site

Touhou Pocket War EVO Plus [x] Managed by grgspunk. Download here. (If you already have Touhou Pocket War EVO, download/extract the files in the "Standalone Expansion" folder, then copy the patch2.xp3 file into your game directory.) Mirror by me here. However, the latest version of the English patch is here. Overwrite the path3.xp3 in the game folder with that.

Touhou Soccer 2 (Moushuuden) [x] Managed by grgspunk. Download here
    Mirror by me here.
    Updates, scroll to "東方サッカー猛蹴伝" | English patch

Touhou Unreal Mahjong [x] Managed by grgspunk. Download here.
    v1.6 patch here. Partial translation patch here.

I Wanna Be The Shrine Maiden - Download here. Yes, this is similar to I Wanna Be The Guy. You have been warned.

爆東方幻想郷 Detonate on Sound (Touhou Bomberman) [x] Managed by wynber. Download part 1, part 2, and part 3.

幻想郷横断るなてぃっくいず (Quiz) [x] From Nyaatorrents. Download here.

Shin Gyakuten Touhou (Aya Shameimaru Ace Attorney) [x] Managed by grgspunk. Download here. (Applocale, Japanese unicode/knowledge required.)

Gyakuten Touhou 2 [x] Managed by encephlon. Download part 1, part 2, part 3, and part 4.

As these are (mostly) not my links I'm not responsible if something doesn't work, but I try to update the list when I can.

Quoting VocaloidOtaku.net

I did NOT compile this list

Thats apples mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Remilia_Scarlet
      You don't need to install all 18gb worth of games, lol.
      Well... I get bored at times... so...
      /install all 18gb
      My software doesn't have bugs. It just develops random features.

Do you have a hour emergency call systems broadcasting radio station WNYW or Internet Explorer?
      Well? Which one?

Cyros admits the truth: http://i.snag.gy/GTy14.jpg

Comment

no Touhou Rhythm Carnival!. my life is over cause of WINDOWS 8. my life,i cant feel it...

Comment

The PC-98 downloads don't work.

Comment

I've reuploaded the PC-98 games. Have fun!

Comment

Concealed the Conclusion no work. :[

Comment

No work as in the program doesn't or the download doesn't?

Comment

None of the download links are valid.

Comment

UFO comes up with "Folder not found" when I click the link.

Comment

Nice necro post.

If you want downloads go to http://moriyashrine.weebly.com/offic...hou-games.html

Comment

Just down load the torrent, lol.

Comment

I now wonder about Code R: From Gensokyo With Love. I've been trying to get that game for some time now but no matter where I look, I just can't seem to find it.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverFox View Post
                            I now wonder about Code R: From Gensokyo With Love. I've been trying to get that game for some time now but no matter where I look, I just can't seem to find it.
                            They're literally on the first page when you search the name of it lol
                            http://touhouxproject.blogspot.com/2...full-game.html
                            My software doesn't have bugs. It just develops random features.

Do you have a hour emergency call systems broadcasting radio station WNYW or Internet Explorer?
                            Well? Which one?

Cyros admits the truth: http://i.snag.gy/GTy14.jpg

Comment

Working...
                            X