Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tewi Vs. Nazrin

http://fav.me/d7uofv6
    I'm currently working on a manga series about touhou and i decided to ask you guys
    which character between Tewi and Nazrin (or someone else) would fit the role of the protagonist for this chapter about a Dead Space parody provisionally called "Red Space".

It's a project that i wish to post here at yukkuricraft after finished at last the first 2 chapters.
    (With the permission of the admins of course).

This sketch isn't the final render but just something to start with and gives you an idea of the design.
    (The final design would be a little bit different)

This is the only "spoiler" i'll give you about it and next time i'll post directly the first 2 chapters and talk about the manga it self.

Let me know what you think about it
    Any idea is pretty much appreciated
    Tewi
    52.94%
    Nazrin
    23.53%
    Other
    23.53%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by Im_the_strongest; 08-11-2014, 08:44 AM.

I doubt you'd need Remi's permission to post your manga here. We love art made within the community and we're not too fussed about unique content and threads. Unless you're hosting the manga directly from here, there shouldn't be a problem at all.

I already like the concept of it. It has a nice promise to it and it'll definitely be a nice read. But as for the protagonist... I can't decide... I like both characters but I can't think of who to favour over who. I might just do a coin toss or do something to decide. Not that it fazes me. Either character is a good pick regardless of my opinions on them.
    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
    My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
    My NNID: OfficialTRXD
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@TRXD
      Thanks man, the manga will be posted here by Deviantart or pixiv links, i'll decide at the end how i'm going to do it.
      Now that you make me think about it, it would be an idea make them both protagonist even though how they behave between them is a mystery to me...
      ...but i like to think that nothing is impossible and I'm pretty sure that i would think of something about it.

Comment

Fucking love your work, marry me
        Meow.

Comment

Tewi is love Tewi is life <3

Comment

Nazrin looks adorable in that armor. That's my vote, certainly.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Tewi all the way!

And if I can make a small suggestion, a proper Tewi needs less boobage.
              You're designs for both characters are freakin' adorable, but c'mon, you know Tewi is a world renowned pettanko. ^.^

Comment

Originally posted by MegaMooseJam View Post
                Tewi all the way!

And if I can make a small suggestion, a proper Tewi needs less boobage.
                You're designs for both characters are freakin' adorable, but c'mon, you know Tewi is a world renowned pettanko. ^.^
                Oh my, you're right!
                Your suggestion was really important.
                It may sound stupid but it's an anatomical mistake that needs to be remembered.

In any case I'm starting with the middle-final Tewi design but since that even Nazrin got some vote i'll decide if i should put her into the "Red Space" chapter as a partner or supporter or maybe just save her for another future chapter. (In any case you'll see Nazrin)

Thanks you all for the support and suggestions.

p.s. it was my first poll so i'm sorry if it will close after a little bit longer than it should (´∪`*) but i think that Tewi is the choice for this chapter.
                Thanks again everyone

Comment

Haha!
                  I'm glad I helped you realize your blunder before Tewi's space-zombie-monster paranoia-fueled disastertastrophe adventure-type-thing began.
                  (Though I have heard that low gravity can be good for breast growth.) ^.^

Also, just to grammar Nazi my previous post, (and throw that compliment out again,)
                  *Your designs for both characters are freakin' adorable.

Comment

victory

Comment

I love your art, holy shit more please. <3

Comment

Wouldn't the one you choose have to have death animations?

Comment

Originally posted by Yukkurirumia View Post
                          Wouldn't the one you choose have to have death animations?
                          Good point but don't worry, i'm not going to kill Tewi anyway because troublexassassin would probably kill "me" instead.

Comment

The needle-eye scene from Dead Space 2 with Tewi instead. Sounds lovely.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Now that's something to keep in mind @Mima XD

Comment

Working...
                              X