X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sad Touhou

So you know the usual dark/sad depictions of Sakuya dying before everyone else in SDM because she is human? Here's a different take on that.
    http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1007524

The rest of this thread can be dedicated to sad/depressing touhou images, videos, etc.

Originally posted by Jaeyjay View Post
    So you know the usual dark/sad depictions of Sakuya dying before everyone else in SDM because she is human? Here's a different take on that.
    http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1007524

The rest of this thread can be dedicated to sad/depressing touhou images, videos, etc.
    Koakuma in Patchy's clothes are amazing.
    This isn't an image or a video, rather a piece of music that I found that is really epic, but also sad.

sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

I'm going to go cry now.

Comment

hm.. it is said sakuya is a human, but there are many things that make her possible something else, for example, where did she got her clock?

Also in Imperishable Night, Eirin is shocked or atleast impressed that Sakuya is meeting her, also in another part of the game, she isnīt affected with the moon, and the moon was supposed to turn the humans go insane.

Even more, her silver caracteristics (hair, weaponry) represent the moon, and her time control powers are similar to Kaguya as Hieda no Akyuu said in perfect Memento, all of this can say that Sakuya may be a Lunarian

Its just a theory that I prefer to follow ^^;
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Hmmm...maybe Sakuya says she's human, but doesn't know that she's actually a lunarian!

BUM BUM BUUUUUUMM!!!
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Maybe she can slow down her aging process.
            sigpic

Comment

Talking about lunarians and Eirin, here's another one
              http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/last_elixer

Comment

Here's one in Music/Video form.

Yuyuko "Origin" Story

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=At9JA6ki8UE
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

Medicine's stories are always sad.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Redleaf64 View Post
                    This. ^

I always figured Sakuya was already much older than the other human characters due to her being able to slow/stop aging with localized time control.

Although the idea of her being a Lunarian is interesting as well.
                    Maybe ZUN'll shed some light on that in another book (since the games rarely deal with older characters' backstories.)

Comment

Sakuya beig a Lunarian has been a theory that's been around researched for a long time. It's not a big as Maribel = Yukari and Gensokyo is just one giant dream, but it's a relatively popular theory.

Comment

Originally posted by Redleaf64 View Post
                        Yea, I actually think this would be the most likely one. Not aging would most likely be one of the perks of time manipulation.
                        sigpic

Comment

I just saw something terrible.. total cruelty in with the yukuris..

Its a horrible manga.. its just... fcked up.. what in the world was that sick person thinking..?
                          Last edited by Kristia; 05-02-2013, 12:24 AM.
                          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Yeah... that kind of stuff was one of the first things I saw when looking up Touhou.
                            sigpic

Comment

It shacked my whole body.. hell I almost threw up at just looking at the comic index..

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                              X