X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pokemon Starter

I wanna know who you would pick as Your pokemon starter if you could pick from any Pokemon to start witch.

Rules: 1: No legondaries 2: Pokemon must be at it's lowest evelutionart form. for example instead of charizard it would be charmander.

Personally my started would be gastly. gastly has been on ALL of my pokemon teams in every game i play. they are really easy to train and can become very powerful. I guess you could say gastly or more specifically Gengar is my favorite Pokemon.

There are no wrong answers so leave your honest opinion =)

Im thorn between my 2 favorites gardevoir and lucario

But since I took care of the latter as an egg. It felt more personal

So my starter would be a female Riolu. Taking care of the hatchling was really good and managed to make her a strong pokemon with good trainig. She got the last attack with Cynthia´s Garchomp using close combat with critical chance
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

My Eevee can't be this cute.

Speaking of which, my Pokemon RP starter is Eevee (even though it was randomly generated) so that's a thing.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Cyndaquil

Growlithe

Pidgey

Natu

Hoothoot

Eevee (to evolve into Jolteon or Umbreon)

Zigzagoon

Taillow

Pachirisu

Riolu

Drillbur

Emolga

Cryogonal

....One of those...
        Last edited by Cucoo5; 11-26-2013, 02:05 PM.

Comment

I'd love to start with Gastly as well.
          Like you, Trouble, Gengar is my all-time favorite, and I've ALWAYS had one on my team when they were available. ^o^

Though I also wouldn't mind starting with Snorunt (female), since Froslass is a solid second.
          Last edited by MegaMooseJam; 11-26-2013, 02:27 PM.

Comment

Eevee and/or Pichu
            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

I'd choose Eevee, and evolve it to leafeon. Because leafeon is amazing.

<Totally doesn't already show that
              sigpic

Comment

Probably Ralts, because Gardevoir is freaking awesome.
                Either that or Rotom.

Comment

Originally posted by Nitori_Kawashiro View Post
                  Probably Ralts, because Gardevoir is freaking awesome.
                  Either that or Rotom.
                  Ralts would be my second choice. She was one of my best pokemon in Sapphire.

Comment

Lotad, because Ludicolo is very strong & has a good type.
                    No whatever, more Reimu!

Comment

Probably Beldum, Dratini, or a Mawile (if I had a Mega Stone for it)

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Feraligator cuz he can have a variety of skills and do about 5 gyms with 4 skills. :~)

Comment

I would pick Aipom as my starter every single game ever.

Comment

May I ask why, Keychain? That's an odd choice.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

DARKRAI LEVEL 9999 MILLION MLG

In reality, I would probably pick Eevee (to evolve into Glaceon) or maybe Litwick; I would never evolve Litwick though.
                              My software doesn't have bugs. It just develops random features.

Do you have a hour emergency call systems broadcasting radio station WNYW or Internet Explorer?
                              Well? Which one?

Cyros admits the truth: http://i.snag.gy/GTy14.jpg

Comment

Working...
                              X