X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mima View Post
    May I ask why, Keychain? That's an odd choice.
    Aipom is hands down my favorite Pokemon in the franchise.

Comment

Togepi, bitches love togepi

"Oh No! I'm going to loose all of my fake money! -DariruKuro

Comment

Doduo
        "Shut your talk-hole, bookah. Every time you open it, you drip stupid all over my floor."

Comment

Haunter has always been my favorite so I would start with Gastly too, and never allow it to evolve after Haunter.

Comment

Magikarp. Just for the difficulty.

Comment

Difficulty? I think you underestimate the supreme power of Magikarp.
              Small warning: The pic uses some NSFW language.
              Spoiler:

But seriously, if you chuck a pokeball at the first Patrat/Sentret/Lillipup/Bidoof/Bunnelby/Pidgey you see, and use that one to train Magikarp and evolve it into Gyarados, that difficult game suddenly becomes really easy.

Comment

@ Nitori You would also have to do that for gastly considering he can't hurt normal type pokemon for qite a while. sooner you get the TM for psykick the better.

@ Shimi GIMMI! <3

@ Zarem you actually have to trade a haunter to get them to evolve so just don't lend your haunter to someone for the weekend. ~_^

Comment

@troublexassassin

I know. But again, I never trade in Pokémon games xD
                  Except if it's a pokemon I can't get in that certain game.

Comment

ditto, definitely

i don't even know why. i just really like dittos
                    beware of passive-aggressive sign language

Comment

Originally posted by banana View Post
                      ditto, definitely

i don't even know why. i just really like dittos
                      Now I really want a new game where you start with ditto and the first few routes are filled with magikarp only.

Comment

Originally posted by Nitori_Kawashiro View Post
                        Now I really want a new game where you start with ditto and the first few routes are filled with magikarp only.
                        Splash competition?

Comment

that wouldn't really be hard. You can just run from the battle or wait til you run out of PP and use struggle to win a battle and gain XP. not the most fun way to play a game but it's still posible.

Comment

Originally posted by Zarem View Post
                            Splash competition?
                            Either that or SUPER PWNING MAGIKARP! USE DESTRUCTION RAINS FROM THE HEAVENS!
                            And the game game becomes unwinnable because even magikarp kill you.

Comment

Torchic, because its final evolution is Blaziken. I don't pick it for stats, performance, or match-ups or any of that nonsense. I pick based on types, appearances, and my feverish ideas of hectic battle. Torchic is an adorable fire chick that evolves into a hot-headed chicken(Cumbusken) with fiery drumstick legs that goes even further by evolving into a total badass of a Blaziken. This is a blazing chicken that can jump over buildings, burn you to ash, kick with the strength of a thousand suns, and slash with sharp talons. Plus, it has an incredible design that complements its fire-fighting type.

Fighting types in general interest me to no end. Perhaps I've played too much Street Fighter, but I just love the idea of a pokemon fighting something bigger than it is with just kicks, punches, and throws. Unlike most types, a fighting type is always in danger because they're right up in their opponent's face. Yet, a warrior strives in danger. So, yes, I love Blaziken. It's a flamboyantly badass flaming chicken that can kick with fire and burn your house down too.

Comment

Tis why you have a Machop in your team right now.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X