X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First concert?

So I just returned from my first concert ever. I know what you're thinking, "You're almost 22 and haven't been to a single concert yet?!". Well, I'm different from people! I like to live my life isolated and behind my computer screen.
    Anyways, I was wondering what your first concert was like, who was playing and where.

I just returned from an Amon Amarth concert here in Copenhagen and it was so awesome I don't even care if I fail at my exam this Friday.

Never went to a concert. I prefer listening to songs on YouTube.
    No whatever, more Reimu!

Comment

I don't remember if I ever went to anything before, but the year before I went to the Legend of Zelda Symphony of the Goddess.
      How did I describe it?
      Oh yes, Nostalgia-gasm induced by pure epic orchestrated music that can only be described as heaven.

Comment

Been playing music since I was like 5 and parents have been playing for twice as long as I've been alive so I've been attending their concerts and performing myself since I was probably like 4.

Granted, I've never attended a rock/pop/modern music concert. Only concerts with classical instruments. (Though a huge variety within)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

havent been to one yet but there is a few i want to go to.
          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

I dislike public places{Conventions excluded...I still gotta go to one though @_@}. Concerts never crossed my mind, I have youtube for that.
            "There is no such thing as coincidence, only inevitability."

Friendship is love with understanding..

Humans can change, not by coercion or intimidation, but by example...

Comment

@ Jacobus + Nas + anyone else that says similar.

For things like rock concerts, maybe...
              but for something like a Symphony?
              I laugh at ye as there is nothing that can compare to physically being there.

Comment

You have a point Cucoo. I mostly use YouTube because there are many good songs found nowhere else.
                No whatever, more Reimu!

Comment

Go to? Pfft, please, I make them. Violist at your service.

Comment

I have concerts everyday in my room. Just grab a pair of 7.1 surround sound headphones and blast music... Can't say that I know for sure that I don't have tinnitus :^)

Reality; none so far. FanimeCon might have one this year/next year (I get confused; because "this year" would refer to FC2013. Next year would refer to FC2015... I'm thinking too hard.)
                    My software doesn't have bugs. It just develops random features.

Do you have a hour emergency call systems broadcasting radio station WNYW or Internet Explorer?
                    Well? Which one?

Cyros admits the truth: http://i.snag.gy/GTy14.jpg

Comment

Being a classical music buff, I'm planning to go to the Messiah Choir and New Years Eve Concert at Sydney Opera House

Comment

I knew I wasn't the only person in the world not having been to a concert before! I just didn't expect there would be so many at one place.

Comment

Working...
                        X