X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lord_Jacobus1 View Post
    I got my one present two days ago. It's a Wii U, of course.
    OOOH OOOOH CAN I ADD UUUUU

Comment

I don't know my Wii U friend code right now. I'll private message you when I figure it out.
      No whatever, more Reimu!

Comment

My mother appearently thought I should enter "21st centuary" and threw a smartphone at my face.
        I now have a super expensive phone that I use just like I used my old Nokia 1110, that is, messaging and calling people, except now I have to deal with 24H batterytime instead of 7days, and fucking touchscreen.

I hate it...

Other than that, I got some nice clothes :3
        I pretend I scorerun games.

Comment

Well, at least you don't make most of your calls through gmail (Then again, I only call my mother, so...)
          No whatever, more Reimu!

Comment

I wont even connect it to internet.
            I have a computer after all. :P
            I pretend I scorerun games.

Comment

connect it to the internet (use Wi-Fi)

saves money.
              Cause phone data is a pain...

Comment

True. Still I'd love to have an actual phone, even if I never use it.
                No whatever, more Reimu!

Comment

I guess i got new-old friends.
                  Thank you everyone for your kind words (Minecraft)

Smoke Weed Everyday

Comment

I'm going to wait until everyone else is awake and ready before I check what may or may not have been left for me on the server.
                    As for my IRL gifts, my parents have been lazy and haven't given them to me yet. Oh well...
                    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                    My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                    My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Well, I got 100 USD (the new one) and 20$ for steam

Comment

I gots like 70+ pokemon cards and a pokemon figure :3

Comment

I just opened my gifts. Yes, I got the f*cking Beano annual. It's kind of a running joke in my family. Until the day that I move out, I will ALWAYS get a Beano on Christmas. I also got a bunch of money (forgot to count it all >_< ). I got a whole tin of Cadbury's Roses and a box of chocolates. And I got a t-shirt saying "I'm not lazy. I'm just energy efficient."

I'll be having my Christmas dinner very shortly and then, some time afterwards, I'll head on the server when everyone is online.
                          Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                          My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                          My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                          Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

I got a slab of chocolate which reads, if I translate it correctly, 'Sometimes you just earned chocolate', a book called 'The bedside book of paradoxes', a €15 book token, a block calender with historical facts and the book 'Extremely loud and Incredibly close', which I have read about five times already, so I'll have to go back to the shop and swap it for another book. And an alarm clock that builds the numbers out of Tetris blocks, and a lamp where you can stack Tetris blocks in different formations.

I liked most things, except for the alarm clock, because my family can't stop tinkering with it and it keeps playing the Tetris theme song over and over and over. I think I'm going mad.

Comment

@ Nitori

I tend to lump together my birthday and Christmas gifts as one now, even though If I was technical I got an electric razor
                              If I lumped it together

Electric Razor

Smart TV (32")

Wii Fit Rowing accessory
                              Wii Fit Push-up bar accessory
                              [I rolled my eyes at these two]

and I'll count Assassin's Creed IV in that list as well.
                              Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-25-2013, 03:26 PM.

Comment

I got clothes, Warheads, and chocolate for Christmas, and as an early gift, I got upgrades to my computer.
                                Originally posted by S121
                                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X