X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Cucoo
    I put on my headphones to escape that horrible tune...
    And now it has found its way inside! Nooooooooooooooo...

Comment

238 dollars, some egg/bacon shaped earbuds (for real)

Comment

I'm hoping this hotlink works.

Comment

<<< Is on the other side of the world from rest of family.

Comment

May I add something to my list of what I got for Christmas?
            Minor amnesia. Got drunk earlier today and I can't remember what had happened.
            Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
            My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
            My NNID: OfficialTRXD
            Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Originally posted by TRXD View Post
              May I add something to my list of what I got for Christmas?
              Minor amnesia. Got drunk earlier today and I can't remember what had happened.
              Having dinner with family now. I'm not going to remember much of what happened after about two-three hours in the future, since that's right around when I start mixing the cocktails :333

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yeah, thing is though. I don't remember why I got drunk. It was some time after dinner with my family so it couldn't have been a festive reason. I woke up about a couple of hours ago after I had passed out.
                Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

Hue. I remember most of what I do cuz it takes a while to get me drunk

Comment

I would say that's a good thing but, knowing what can happen while drunk, it also seems like a bad thing.

Comment

There's only like two occasions I don't remember what happened after a certain point. (i go to parties about twice a month)

Comment

I don't feel like listing everything I got for Christmas so I'll just say what the best ones were.
                        A massive potato, a potato chip maker, six cans of Arizona green tea, The Last of Us, and the whole night to do whatever I want.
                        Heh. This is going to be fun.
                        Last edited by Lunasa Prismriver; 12-26-2013, 12:27 AM.

Comment

O. Ypu literally got a potatoe

Comment

Don't post under the influence Remi.

Comment

fuck you yo i got dis shit

Comment

No one got drunk on Christmas at my families party (yay). I did got hurt though (lol) We were doing this wave thingy around the table were on person lifts up their arms after the next, when I did it (I may have overdid it just a little) my chair lifted up and crashed down on my foot. So now it feels like someone stabbed a knife into my foot.
                                Last edited by Suzzie2; 12-26-2013, 02:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X