X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cancerous Animes Thread

So I've been watching Neptunia the past couple of days and have come to the conclusion that if cancer were ever to take on an anime form, Neptunia would fit the role perfectly. Except there are lolis so I can't stop watching.

Anyway, that made me think, what other shows out there are basically the embodiment of cancer.
    Last edited by Remilia Scarlet; 01-09-2014, 07:56 PM.

if anime were ever to take on an anime form
    I can't follow that statement at all.
    If anime become anime? what. I think I should sleep more.
    My software doesn't have bugs. It just develops random features.

Do you have a hour emergency call systems broadcasting radio station WNYW or Internet Explorer?
    Well? Which one?

Cyros admits the truth: http://i.snag.gy/GTy14.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Tenko View Post
      If anime become anime?
      Animeception
      sigpic

Comment

Words. *Cancer were to take anime form

Comment

i watch a crap load or anime and some can be contagis, it all depends on the watcher.
          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

"I imagine like Yuno Gasai pointing a knife at my throat." - Siv HD

Mirai Nikki plz.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

But Mirai Nikki actually has an original and interesting plot. I mean cancer like, it's just REALLY, REALLy, REALLY BAD kind of cancer.

Comment

Oh I thought you meant something like wide-spreading.

Like this.

sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

yuno was creepy at times but not all the time.
                  "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Attack on Titan
                    Queensblade
                    Free!

Comment

I might as well get Naruto and Inuyasha out of the way.

Comment

The manga for AOT isn't bad, I hear. The anime just destroyed it, though.

Comment

if we're listing addicting anime then i'll have to get on my laptop for that, been doing everything here on wii u.

Comment

Well, not really addicting. Shows that you know are just _bad_ but watch anyway. Like, every goddamn sense of sanity in you screams that this show should be erased from existence because it's so bad, yet for some reason you decide to watch anyway.

Or just plain bad. Like Naruto. Either works. (Though the former is probably more amusing for discussion)

Comment

naruto isnt bad.

Comment

Working...
                              X