Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S121
    replied
    I'm doing what I always do.

Sitting at the computer and listening to music.

Leave a comment:

• WriggleRid3r
    replied
    SUKUSUKU ><

Oh Remi you might like this.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

replied
    On vacation (south of France).
    It's nice, but I forgot to bring minecraft. =(

Leave a comment:

• Remilia Scarlet
    replied
    Since nobody seems to like using this thread...

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

Spoils of Akihabara for today. Purposely avoided buying figures as I'll be going again.

Also

Leave a comment:

• Sodamachine
    replied
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3n6T8FIzewA
    This was my day

Leave a comment:

• Satori Komeiji
    replied
    I'm getting over a cough, but its a weekend so I have no school. I was unproductive, as I was playing Minecraft for the whole day. Now I can't get that new Bruno Mars song out of my head. I'm such a (9)...

Leave a comment:

• The_Deathly_Kappa
    replied
    There were some Russian dancers who visited my school today and they were teaching "simple" words in Russian. (It was super hard to say.) When they got to goodbye, well, I don't really know the spelling, but they pronounced it like, "baka." They then said you say that to your friends and not your teachers. I was really cracking up at that. It was the highlight of my day!
    Edit: Forgot to write that we convinced one of our teachers to play Slender...
    Last edited by The_Deathly_Kappa; 03-08-2013, 09:12 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Redleaf64
    replied
    I got a rock...

Leave a comment:

• mamizou
    replied
    I did so many things today~
    This morning, it was snowing so I got in school quickly. I copied some homework from the back of a book.
    I worked on my science project which is due on Monday, hit a friend of mine, he hit me, I stabbed him, and he kept irritating me.
    In the auditorium, I remembered this was the last time I was going to be with my friends, so I cried a bit.
    My idiotic friend drew a face, and the others added a body and nipples and named him the guy who drew the face.
    I had lunch, bought ice cream, and did my homework.
    I hanged out for my English and Spanish class, I got bored, so I started discussing with a friend "You, me, under the bed, with 2 turtles, and a flashlight" which led to "Turtle race; in the end, one of them dies and we wait and wait without realizing they are dead."
    I left school, ate, played, and downloaded stuff. Now I am here typing words. :P
    So that was my day~

Leave a comment:

• Remilia Scarlet
    replied
    Last day of school before spring break~

Leave a comment:

• Ibuki Suika
    replied
    I slept until noon and have nothing that has to be done today.

Leave a comment:

• Tewi_Inaba
    replied
    I found 20$ on the sidewalk on the way to the bus. Now how can i hide this from Marisa?

Leave a comment:

• Tenko
    replied
    I have to jump-rope to CaramellDansen tomorrow.
    Help me.

Leave a comment:

• Mononobe_no_Futo
    replied
    i got to the college to see how i fail at my works again also my psychocologisdjfa told me that i was cra... anxious

Leave a comment:

• e1o2gamma
    replied
    Title

My bus was 35 minutes late. Was 20 minutes late when arrived, 25 when sat down to take geometry test, I have a huge project and the assigned time is literally 1 night. No I didn't procrastinate, it was assigned today and due tomorrow.

I'm hungry as fuck for whatever reason even though I eat the same breakfast every morning and I'm reading old forum threads

Leave a comment:

Working...
X