• Show
Clear All

• Remilia Scarlet
    replied
    Hat going guerilla

Leave a comment:

• Katrix
    replied
    Oh god. I never expected something like this today. It all started of with me being a buss late so I had to wait for another light rail, nothing major. Everything goes just as I expect it to. Then two stops away from where I am supposed to go of the light rail stops, but not on the station. Then I notice that the light rail going in the opposite way also stopped. Then a classmate came and told me that the light rail going in the opposite direction had driven over a person. Something like this haven't happened in three years. Of course I had no other choice, but to walk the rest of the way. I'm still a little terrified about all this.

Looks like she died in the end.

Leave a comment:

• dorky
    replied
    Well I had half a day for a school. So that's pretty cool.

Leave a comment:

• MyHatismyFriend
    replied
    Being taught WWII Australian Kokoda Trail battle tactics by our history teachers. Lying in wait along the side of road for other class. Wish us luck.

Leave a comment:

• Nastenary
    replied
    My day?

My DAY?

MY DAY!?!?!?!

It was quite fine, thank you for asking. Joined this forum, screwed around on my server, did another podcast, ate a lot of good food. I was very pleased.

Leave a comment:

• TitaniumX023
    replied
    Had a friend over and went to a pool. Also saw some people drinking at the poolside.

Leave a comment:

• nomorenamesleft
    replied
    trying to download the map to play with touhou items mod

Leave a comment:

replied
    Originally posted by Marukomuru View Post
    Nah. Pokémon Online.
    Oh.
    I got confused because of the name we have (Dutch peoples) for practical assignments: "Practische Opdracht" or PO for short.

Leave a comment:

• The_Deathly_Kappa
    replied
    Went to the waterpark~! I found a sign that said, "0 ft, 0 in., no diving." Why would you even want to...?!

Leave a comment:

• Kristia
    replied
    Im back from what looks like the shortest shift of my job and I´ll do probably nothing today XP

Leave a comment:

replied
    We're departing on our journey home in about 2 or 3 hours, I think.
    So I'll be back on the server soon.

Leave a comment:

• Redleaf64
    replied
    I returned from my Florida trip last night.

Leave a comment:

• The_Deathly_Kappa
    replied
    I had to make sure my cat ate a bowl of cat food, which he wasn't dying to do, just like almost every day, while my dog was watching me contently. It's funny because that's the only time she'll ever make eye contact with me. Then, I sat down to get on the computer and that same cat starting drinking out of my glass of water and left most of it full. =_= Despite this, I feel as if this will be a good day for me.
    Last edited by The_Deathly_Kappa; 08-02-2013, 11:31 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BlockCat
    replied
    I (finally) bought a few manga volumes, and can't wait receive it.

Leave a comment:

• Katrix
    replied
    2013-08-01 17.44.41.jpg2013-08-01 17.44.54.jpg

Good bye old room. I'll probably never see you again. Moving is sad.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X