Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Solar FREAKIN' Roadways!

But seriously though,

This is the future. We finally have the power to save the planet. Create jobs. And so on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlTA3rnpgzU

But do me a favor: Watch the whole video, share it, and tell those people to watch the whole video, and share it again.
    Please, do that.
    You know, if you know me.
    The sun, the world, the universe.

SOLAR
    FREAKING
    ROADWAYS

Comment

Solar Freaking Roadways! Freaking Solar Roadways! Solar Roadways Freaking!
      Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
      My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
      My NNID: OfficialTRXD
      Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

LUNAR
        FREAKING
        WALKPATHS
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

My input they're SOLAR FREAKIN' ROADWAYS pretty f*cking cool. It's efficient too. All in all, the Jetsons will no longer take place in an alternate universe for much longer.

Comment

Power Generation: Sure, although I doubt the efficiency is going to be high enough.
            Melting snow: Light snow, sure, but don't expect these to help heavy snow unless it starts drawing energy instead of generating them (Which by all means is probably a good thing even if it does draw energy instead of generating for melting snow)

My summary: Really good idea, although the payoff is iffy. It'll payoff given enough time and amount but it's getting a little over-hyped right now.

Comment

Working...
            X