Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Haganai is the worst manga I have ever read!

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...Yeah, you're probably right. I was expecting a little ecchi, with a strict love triangle. Instead, I got so much ecchi & a harem. I wouldn't have minded the harem if only it ended with Kodaka x Yozora, even after the Yukimura spoiler. For reference, the spoiler will be in the spoiler box.

Spoiler:
    Yukimura was a girl the whole time. She gets into a relationship with Kodaka.
    No whatever, more Reimu!

Comment

Wait. Is that the final relationship that the series ends on?
      That's really weird.

My knowledge comes strictly from the anime, which doesn't go as far as the Light Novels or Manga, (as far as I know.)
      so I don't know how the plot developed after everyone calls Kodaka out on being a wishy-washy protagonist
      who needs to hurry up and accept the fact that pretty much everyone around him has a crush on him.

Comment

Haganai is just a SoL comedy in general :-/ Expecting anything more than that is like going to watch Twilight and expecting non-sparkly vampires. You're just going to be disappointed. You have to go in with your standards on par with the genre. I was forced to watch Twilight, for example. I went in expecting a comedy I could point out the flaws on and almost got kicked out of the theater all three times I got dragged along with various groups b

Comment

I guess I'll just send Haganai to some YouTuber.
          No whatever, more Reimu!

Comment

Working...
          X