Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who wants to be in a giant Walfas picture?

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who wants to be in a giant Walfas picture?

Hi guys, Leon here.
    As some of you might have seen in the "how was your day?" thread, I made a giant Walfas picture:
    Spoiler: said picture

Now, about one hour later, Katrix challenged me:
    Originally posted by Katrix View Post
    @Leon
    Next challenge, make an even bigger picture with even more people from the server.
    So, here's the question: Who wants to be in this next picture?

Warning: Just because you post here, doesn't mean you'll be added. The internet is a great thing, but I can make the image only so big. I'm only one man in his exam year.

Note: Since the first picture had 35 people, I'll try and make the next one have 50.
    The choice of characters will be determined around a week after the 60th application.

Note 2: If you don't have a forums account, don't worry. Just find me on the server or on Mumble and I'll post for you.

If, after this warning, you still want to be added, please post the following things in this fashion:
    •Your Username (the one you have in Minecraft, not the one on the forums or mumble);
    •Your Skin (the one you use in Minecraft and describe it, so I can edit it correctly. Walfas has limitations, but I can make minor edits). If possible, link an image and if you have a Walfas character, add a picture and the DNA please;
    •A Nickname (try to have one that reflects your skin/rank/activity on the server)
    An example:
    Originally posted by 99465
    •My OC:
    Spoiler: image

DNA: 3.39:Leon:100:0:230:245:120:25:0:0:41:0:118:452400
    •The Walfassing Elder
    Spoiler: Notes (important)
    Originally posted by Skin
    Walfas has limitations, but I can make tiny edits. These edits can't be too great, or it will be a no go.
    Here's an example of Th3_3p1c_G4m3r and OniKing44:
    Spoiler: No Edit

Spoiler: With Edit
    Originally posted by Nickname
    First of all, try not to be too cocky with these. I won't write things like "Epic this" or "Best that".
    Two good examples would be this:
    •Cyros_Lugoth: He is a Builder on the server and he has 3 accounts: His main, which uses Kasen as a skin; Hartmann's_Youkai, which is Koishi; Seija_Kijin, which is Seija;
    Because of this, I gave him the nickname: "The Flipped, One-Armed, Hat-Wearing Builder" (couldn't think of anything for Koishi);
    •Katrix400: He is the co-manager of our FTB server and he mostly uses his Satori_Komeiji__ account;
    So I called him: "The Mind-Reading Mod Regulator";
    If your nickname isn't good, I'll tell you at first. I'll also try and help think of one if I'm able to, unless you posted one of the above mentioned bad nicknames.
    Grass Field
    8.33%
    Beach
    8.33%
    The Moon
    0.00%
    The Hakurei Shrine
    75.00%
    The Ancient Hell (Touhou 11)
    8.33%
    Other (Write as a reply)
    0.00%
    Last edited by 99465; 09-23-2014, 04:51 PM.
    Originally posted by Mogeko
    Yummy prosciutto! Praise be to prosciutto!
    Originally posted by Lord Prosciutto
    Praise be to prosciutto.
    ..... I forgive the sin of all Mogeko.
    Release the Yukkuri:

Images in notes are bugged btw.
    Born in the light.
    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
    Keep Fighting.
    –Don't Forget.
    Always, somewhere,
    someone is fighting for you.
    –As long as you remember her,
    you are not alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Katrix View Post
      Images in notes are bugged btw.
      Odd, they don't look bugged when I open them...
      I'll see if I can fix them tomorrow, but I have to sleep first
      Praise be to prosciutto.
      Release the Yukkuri:

Comment

Um, those aren't bugged for me, also you should add kiri

Comment

Originally posted by Nuclearblt View Post
          Um, those aren't bugged for me, also you should add kiri
          I should mention this:
          People have to write the things for themselves. I won't add if they don't.
          The exception for this are people of builder/mediator and up, who I might just add cuz they're the most wellknown people on this server.
          Praise be to prosciutto.
          Release the Yukkuri:

Comment

I think most of the comunity would like to be on it, you make incredible works

Possibly the easier question is "Who wouldn't want to be on it"
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Do people who featured in the previous image also feature in the next? Just asking 'cause of my appearance there.

Anyways, I think you know the drill.
              • Name: TRXD (of course)
              • Skin: Flandre Scarlet or Regina (image of Regina in case you didn't know)
              • Nickname: Either keep "British Flandre" or use something like "Magical Girl of Dreams". I dunno, it was just something I made up on the spot.
              Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
              My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
              My NNID: OfficialTRXD
              Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

This is actually very cleverly done! I'm not a big fan of Waifus stuff, but still, good job.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 99465 View Post
                  Warning: Just because you post here, doesn't mean you'll be added. The internet is a great thing, but I can make the image only so big. I'm only one man in his exam year.

Click for full size.

My character + desk takes up 320x320

therefore it takes up only ~0.332% of the entire image.

thus you would be able to put about 300 of these in the image at this resolution.

P.S. If you want to make it easier on yourself, use a blank background. Simplicity is bliss when it comes to these things.
                  Last edited by Cucoo5; 09-07-2014, 09:36 PM.

Comment

Name: Mima
                    Skin : Mima.
                    Nickname: That One Ghost with the Pixel Art.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Oh what the hell, I`m not on the server, but have been in the forums for a year and half XD

Name: Kristia
                      Skin: An image is more than one thousand words (http://i.imgur.com/dTQHtAv.jpg)
                      nickname: Kristy or Kris are the ones I hear most
                      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Psst
                        Kristia
                        It might be a good idea to use the "Clone Capsule" toy in walfas and just copy the DNA data of your character

i.e.
                        Cicero
                        DNA: 3.39:CC5:69:204:48:340:84:15:0:0:0:22:0:FBFBFB

Because the hair color is actually hard to duplicate without the code... Could never get the same color twice... w/o the code... Unless using defaults from the touhous...

Comment

Oh thanks Cucoo

here is the DNA: 3.39:Kris:100:0:13:28:273:125:15:1:0:37:99:845791
                          RGB CODE: 845791

Spoiler:

Comment

eep I shoulda mentioned that the DNA pretty much contains all the information, including the RGB code at the end... oh well it works.

Actually...this would make life easier for leon...

http://walfas.org/flash/create.swf

Create custom character with walfas change parts system on the default Meiling that loads.
                            copy paste DNA here.
                            This is for custom characters that aren't based on a Touhou character.

For those that need a video tutorial
                            7:10-8:13
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5EDHsUBOYU

Comment

Originally posted by TRXD View Post
                              Do people who featured in the previous image also feature in the next? Just asking 'cause of my appearance there.
                              The fact that you appeared in the previous image has no effect on your appearance in the next.
                              I might give preference to people who haven't been in the previous one (if I had to chose), but I'm not sure yet.
                              Praise be to prosciutto.
                              Release the Yukkuri:

Comment

Working...
                              X