Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who wants to be in a giant Walfas picture?

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eh I wouldn't mind being in this. Here is a common OC of mine that I normally use when I mess around in Walfas.

DNA: 3.39:andrew:100:0:48:324:211:3:1:0:0:1:0:00000B

Well there ya go Leon, enjoy :P

Comment

Originally posted by TRXD View Post
      • Name: TRXD (of course)
      • Skin: Flandre Scarlet or Regina (image of Regina in case you didn't know)
      • Nickname: Either keep "British Flandre" or use something like "Magical Girl of Dreams". I dunno, it was just something I made up on the spot.
      Here are my attempts at making your character of choice:
      Spoiler: Regina (unedited)

Spoiler: Regina (edited)

I did limit myself a bit by trying to keep the body outlining the same, but I'll probably change that at a later time. (Right now, I'm in the middle of Greek class in the back row, so nobody can see this). =P
      Last edited by 99465; 09-08-2014, 06:10 AM.
      Originally posted by Mogeko
      Yummy prosciutto! Praise be to prosciutto!
      Originally posted by Lord Prosciutto
      Praise be to prosciutto.
      ..... I forgive the sin of all Mogeko.
      Release the Yukkuri:

Comment

OH SH*T I FORGOT

Here is a BETTER post! (Sorry I made that post when I was dead tired and in a hurry. I got some rest now.)

Name: SUSTIC

Character DNA: 3.39:andrew:100:0:48:324:211:3:1:0:0:1:0:00000B

Nickname: Well I get Writer's Block often, and that is a problem since I AM in the RP section. So... "Writer's Block Extraordinaire" I guess...

Yeah sorry for my previous post that seemed like I was all like "Okay here's my char, put me in plz" like I said I was tired at the time, didn't really read the whole thread (well I did but my mind skipped a few parts), and in a bit of a hurry to get back to bed... So yeah sorry for my unintentionally rude sounding previous post.

Comment

Oh so this exists.

DNA: 3.39:Wriggurun:100:145:152:148:0:29:11:39:0:0:63:4 4BF1F

Name: Wriggurun

Nickname: Bug of Light Gunning for Builder Status

Pose: Exactly like in the picture, except without the phone for the hair flip of sexyness.
          Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 09-08-2014, 05:35 PM.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

That looks like yuuka when she had long hair ;3;
            Rip PC 98 characters. Also if you need my DNA code again, I'll go fetch it later.

Comment

oh oh oh do me do me

my minecraft skin is actually koishi in a world war 2 German officer uniform but i don't think it possible to do that so here is
              an example of what i would look like 3.39::100:253:212:267:214:75:4:4:130:112:13FFDE here use this DNA code to spawn
              me lets just call me "Aviator Master"
              Last edited by kootrasmells; 09-09-2014, 11:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kootrasmells View Post
                oh oh oh do me do me

my minecraft skin is actually koishi in a world war 2 German officer uniform but i don't think it possible to do that so here is
                an example of what i would look like 3.39::100:253:212:267:214:75:4:4:130:112:13: DFFDE here use this DNA code to spawn
                me lets just call me "Aviator Master"
                I just tried to use your walfas character in create.sfw, but when I just copied what you posted, I got this:
                Spoiler: Mutant Clone

I tried looking for the problem and I found the glaring problem:
                You left the name part of the DNA empty (the part directly after 3.39).
                And then I got this:
                Spoiler: Fixed character, I think

The DNA I got for the 'fixed' character is: 3.39:kootrasmells:100:253:212:267:214:75:4:4:130:1 12:13: DFFDE1 (remove all the gaps in the clone capsule)
                Let this be a note to all people who try to post their Walfas DNA: Always double check the DNA, or you'll get mutant clones.
                Last edited by 99465; 09-28-2014, 05:03 AM.
                Praise be to prosciutto.
                Release the Yukkuri:

Comment

hmm i did check it though

Comment

Leon can you PM me the DNAs of yours and the others' OCs?
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Name: nickmaster00
                      Skin: Shikieiki Yamaxanadu
                      Nickname: I am the Law
                      Sometimes you have to accept the fact that certain things will never go back to how they used to be.

Comment

Aaaaaaaa~ hi nick

Comment

Well, since this thread is just about dead, I'm going to make a picture with the people who applied so far.
                          Be back with it in about 4 or 5 days (my guess at this point).
                          Spoiler: The people in the picture
                          (Format: • Username; Character; Nickname; (things to note); )
                          • TRXD; Regina; Magical Brit of Dreams; (I just couldn't call you a girl XD);
                          • Mima; Mima; That One Ghost with the Pixel Arts; (made Pixel Art plural);
                          • Kristia; that pic u sent; The RP-ing Kristy; (tried to make it a bit more like a proper title);
                          • Cucoo5; that DNA u gave; The RP-ing Cuckoo bird; (tried to mix in the RP aspect and the fact you named yourself after a bird);
                          • SUSTIC; andrew (His OC); Writer's Block Extraordinaire; (nothing changed here);
                          • WriggleRid3r; Wriggurun; Bug of Light Gunning for Builder Status; (nothing changed here either);
                          • Nuclearblt; The skin you linked in another chat; The radioactive sandvich; (only added because of too little people (entry application was bad...));
                          • kootrasmells; That unnamed character you linked; The Subconscious Aviator; (Like I said in the OP of this thread, I won't be calling people master, so I added the fact that you're Koishi);
                          • nickmaster00; Shikieiki Yamaxanadu; The Law; (made the nickname shorter);
                          • 99465; Leon; The Walfassing Elder; (I'm using a more recent version of the Walfas character);

The background will for now be the Hakurei Shrine (8 out of 11 votes), but this may change if something ends up having more votes before I'm done with the Walfas picture.

If you want something changed here, like being in it or having your nickname changed, same rules as normal apply, but there is a time limit (until I'm done).
                          I will probably be adding some admins or something.

Edit on 23-9-'14: the 4/5 days may be a bit too little, cuz I'm also going to focus on a certain drawing I'm making for fun.
                          Last edited by 99465; 09-23-2014, 07:34 AM.
                          Praise be to prosciutto.
                          Release the Yukkuri:

Comment

Don't think the amount you have there is enough to bring you to 50.
                            Born in the light.
                            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                            Keep Fighting.
                            –Don't Forget.
                            Always, somewhere,
                            someone is fighting for you.
                            –As long as you remember her,
                            you are not alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Katrix View Post
                              Don't think the amount you have there is enough to bring you to 50.
                              I realized that, but I don't think any amount of time will have many more people write down their info, so I'm just making a little picture, because I have nothing to do.
                              But, as I said, If people post during the Walfassing period, I'll add them.
                              So basically, I got tired of waiting or something. =P
                              Praise be to prosciutto.
                              Release the Yukkuri:

Comment

@Leon

I think the problem is that most people either don't go on the forums that much or they just don't really that much. Maybe if you used the people from that other picture you could get around 50.
                                Born in the light.
                                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                                Keep Fighting.
                                –Don't Forget.
                                Always, somewhere,
                                someone is fighting for you.
                                –As long as you remember her,
                                you are not alone.

Comment

Working...
                                X