Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you get for Christmas? 2014 Edition.

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

230$, a 100$ gift card, and a sewing machine (infinite cosplay). <3

Comment

i got a green fuzzy lama-sama. 2200 EMP for tera. smash bros for 3ds. and 200 dollars.

I also got a bunch o cards from all my friends om the server <3. That was my favorite gift.

Comment

I got an Xbox One and the Halo Master Chief Edition.

Expect my activity on the forums to drop.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Some money.
          An arcade stick.
          Some clothes.
          Some Steam games.

Getting some presents late, though. I guess I'll update this post when I get them.

Comment

I bought me a PsVita in order to get Disgaea 3 and 4 because Nippon ichi.software decided they needed more of my money with another SuperAwesomeMORESTUFFINCLUDEDPorting of the games I already have. (Nippon ichi... don't do that S#%$ with Disgaea D2 bro... because if you do, I'll f#%$ing pay you and then I'll f#%$ing KILL YOU!)

Comment

A drawing tablet, the book "American sniper", a few other like things, smash bros for wii U, captain toad treasure tracker, gift cards, new ear buds, and socks.
              sigpic

Comment

I'm addicted to Fantasy Life, help...

Comment

Well, for this Holiday Season I got:

-A new watch. CASIO Edifice Blue Edition (Chronograph included)

-2 New Shirts. (Nothing much to say about them)

-A new Lotion from my grandma. (Same as above)

-A NEW LAPTOP. HP Pavilion i7, 750 GB HDD, 8 GB RAM, Intel HD 4400 Graphics Card...

-The equivalent to 125 USD. (I'm über-rich Koko)

-The letters from my YC friends. (I cried, they touched me)

This christmas was pretty nice indeed, even though I don't feel it the same way as 2 or 3 years ago but still, I spent some good time with my family.

Anyway,
                  Yamaxanadu Out.

Merry Christmas everybody
                  Sometimes you have to accept the fact that certain things will never go back to how they used to be.

Comment

For christmas I got a Rubik's Cube. (Seriously, I really wanted one). Various clothes of which I needed, and lot of chocolate (my poor teeth).
                    Some books, and fake money for kids. ("you did want money for xmas!" said my younger sister while laughing. ) x)

Tapatalk~
                    You know, if you know me.
                    The sun, the world, the universe.

Comment

Working...
                    X