Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which fictional character would you name a child after?

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me personally, I would not give the names of most Touhous to my child (Unless it's Alice, I love Alice). They're silly, even in the Japanese language. Steve is OK, but it's a bit short for me. I have a ranked list of names on my FB, & the highest boys name on that list is Wallace, after the Gym Leader/Champion. Tht's my answer. What's yours?

I would go for Cynthia from Pokemon Sinnoh Champion
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

While I already know what I'd call my first-born daughter or son, I'll pitch in.

For a girl, I would pick either Sakura (from Cardcaptor Sakura and other due sources) or Luna.
      For a boy, I'd pick either Cole (from inFamous) or Cress (from Pokemon and Tales of Phantasia).
      Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
      My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
      My NNID: OfficialTRXD
      Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

I'd personally name my daughter Layla as a reference to Layla Prismriver and she'd learn to play the violin and maybe even the piano.

As for the boy, I haven't really found a name I really liked.

@LoneLudicolo
        So, I hear you don't like the name "Steve"
        Last edited by Lunasa Prismriver; 04-25-2015, 01:36 PM.

Comment

Excuse me, Lunasa, I like Steve, I just think it's too short on its own.

Comment

Richard Phist.

Comment

Originally posted by Yukkurirumia View Post
              Richard Phist.
              Who is that?

Comment

Originally posted by LoneLudicolo View Post
                Who is that?
                a pig

Comment

For girl: Historia from AoT.
                  For boy: RAIDRIAR FROM INFINITY BLADE BECAUSE RAID IAR IS SO COOL AND HAS SUCH A COOL NAME EVEN THOUGH HE WAS A DOUCHE FOR THE FIRST TWO GAMES.

Comment

For a girl: Catherine from the game Catherine (yes, this is a game, very hard, and hurts your head. Still enjoyed it)
                    For a boy: idk, can't find anything Layton from Professor Layton cuz yes.

Comment

shota-kun

Comment

This is starting to get... interesting!

Comment

Originally posted by LoneLudicolo View Post
                          This is starting to get... interesting!
                          Welcome to Yukkuricraft.
                          Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                          My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                          My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                          Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

I'd name my kid "Jugemu Jugemu Gokō-no surikire Kaijarisuigyo-no Suigyōmatsu Unraimatsu Fūraimatsu Kuunerutokoro-ni Sumutokoro Yaburakōji-no burakōji Paipopaipo Paipo-no-shūringan Shūringan-no Gūrindai Gūrindai-no Ponpokopī-no Ponpokonā-no Chōkyūmei-no Chōsuke"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Remilia_Scarlet View Post
                              I'd name my kid "Jugemu Jugemu Gokō-no surikire Kaijarisuigyo-no Suigyōmatsu Unraimatsu Fūraimatsu Kuunerutokoro-ni Sumutokoro Yaburakōji-no burakōji Paipopaipo Paipo-no-shūringan Shūringan-no Gūrindai Gūrindai-no Ponpokopī-no Ponpokonā-no Chōkyūmei-no Chōsuke"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              "Jugemu Jugemu Gokō-no surikire Kaijarisuigyo-no Suigyōmatsu Unrai... Just come to my office."

"Oh No! I'm going to loose all of my fake money! -DariruKuro

Comment

Working...
                              X