X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Merry-Go-Round of Life

WARNING: This is NOT a leaving post, is more like an "I'll be back soon" type of thing,

In my entire life I have experienced different things, some of them good, some of them not as much, but I must say that it has not been a bad life,
    Anyway, As I have said around n^300 times, I finished school, and I am starting University in two weeks, and the Campus is in the capital city of my country
    so I have to leave my hometown to a whole new world, and I will be spending the majority of my time organizing stuff in the new house and getting used to the new lifestyle and I also wanted to take a break from Minecraft, So my activity in the Yukkuricraft Community will decrease drastically, for at least 1 month,
    I know this is not important at all but I just wanted to let you know that my childhood has officially ended, and I shall return with new eyes, with the eyes of a "adult", expect me to be more silent, prudent, etc. Which could be considered as a good thing, but heh, I don't know how much people liked the old fashioned Nick that was basically, a random weird guy, Anyways, see you in a month or so...

Nick_00 =0=

Spoiler: Song from studio Ghibli
    Sometimes you have to accept the fact that certain things will never go back to how they used to be.

Dawwwww.

Comment

@Nuke
      Just to tell you that you still have to build the Castle, ask Yuki for the location and keep gathering materials, I hope that we got some kind of progress for when I get back on. [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Sometimes you have to accept the fact that certain things will never go back to how they used to be.

Comment

Working...
      X