X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Touhou 20th anniversary

So apparently it's Touhou Project's 20th anniversary. Two entire decades.

As commemoration, post your favorite image regarding Touhou stuff to celebrate!

...or any touhou image for that matter.

kek
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

This calls for an image with every Touhou character (including a lot of obscure characters that I don't recognise).
      Spoiler:

Comment

You know, I never did learn what Touhou's actual anniversary was until now. I was always given conflicting messages on when the anniversary should've been. Some sources say the anniversary is when Touhou 1 was first commercially sold (in August 1997 with Touhou 2), others say it was when Touhou 1 was first publicly demoed in November 1996 (which was what I believed to be the anniversary).
        I'm aware that Touhou Highly Responsive to Prayers was completed some time before Nov 1996. But Oct 1995?! Really? That was not on my list of believed anniversary dates.

@bluppo
        Trust me, that image does have some reeeeaaalllly obscure characters. And I'd highly surprised to find someone who can fully identify every character in that image. Some of them are forgettable extras in manga (like the two moon guards near the top) while others are very VERY obscure.
        Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
        My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
        My NNID: OfficialTRXD
        Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

20hus
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X