Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I received a new monitor that is about 27in, along with a cintiq and the promise of the laptop for college as well as bed sheets for college. As per usual, some clothing and two new pajama sets that are quite nice.

Comment

holy god a cintiq O_O dayum you've got money

Comment

I got a new mouse to replace my old 10$ Microsoft wireless mouse that wasn't even working anymore yay!~

I also got an xbox360 controller even though I asked for a Logitech one, and got some nice Japanese stuff from my cousin :3

Comment

that mouse has more buttons than my keyboard. jesus

Comment

clothes, clothes, clothes, shoes, a new headset and a keyboard
            https://youtu.be/pkox8x1LxQ4

Comment

@Kuraiko

You said nice Japanese stuff, mind saying what they are?
              "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Originally posted by Zekai View Post
                @Kuraiko

You said nice Japanese stuff, mind saying what they are?
                Some stuff like Japanese styled erasers and bookmarks, as well as miso soup! :3

Comment

Oh. I thought you meant like kimonos or stuff like that
                  "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Got 50€ on my Steam account.

Comment

Hiya, sorry for late post, anyway,

The equivalent to $300 dollars to use in clothes, which I used to buy, 1 jacket, a pair of shoes, and some random shirts that looked cool.
                      I got like 40 dollars that I didn't use so I don't know what should I use them for, suggestions?
                      Sometimes you have to accept the fact that certain things will never go back to how they used to be.

Comment

doujins
                        w-what is this autism aura??
                        if I dont gook this lolisama now..........
                        our western culture will be forever....

..mememized

Comment

I got a small box of chocolates. My teeth are so bad that I cannot eat them. So....My Wife got a small box of chocolates. I got to work. Thus is life of a beautiful princess.
                          I gazed up at the sable-haired maiden with eyes so full of warmth it appeared she was crying silently. My trecherous mouth opened, "Why do you look so troubled, Princess?"

Slowly, she moved her eyes from the moon to me. She studied my imperfections before her for what seemed to be a blissful eternity before gracing me with her voice, "I've slain this land's only prince. What use, now, is a princess?"

As the maiden left my presence, so too did my heart.

Comment

Working...
                          X