X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

plop are dead

no need explains , i'm done here (equivalent for say : i left this server)

i want to say thanks to those persons :
    -xadrow
    -Kappa (aka Diabolo)
    -Leon
    -Onee-chan
    -Super
    -gismo
    -TRXD

and i want you to know , i don't left because i have a problem with school , i leave because , for me , YC is not what it was.
    let you know something :
    -Kritter
    -Tewi
    -Remi
    srx ?

it's the last time i go there , in mc , and on mumble
    i have some of you on skype , but , if some people want to continue speak to me , my skype is "Orkesjay"
    bye
    and have a good life ^^"
    btw
    sorry for be so... anoying
    bye

Originally posted by Reiuji View Post
    YC is not what it was.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRy3wICXVXI

I'm not gonna say more because I am sick to death of "Yukkuricraft has changed" and "Everyone only ever sticks to their own groups". If you wanna know why this ticks me off, read my (or Gamer and co.'s) previous responses to these farewell threads. That or simply ask me. Because, you know, why not?
    Last edited by Luna Pixu; 01-17-2016, 01:13 PM.
    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
    My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
    My NNID: OfficialTRXD
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

A thanks to me? I'm not sure if I should take that as positive or negative... (And if it's negative, I'm surprised to not see two other people on there, so I'm going to assume it's positive.)
      Anyways, whatever your reasons, I hope you'll have fun with your life outside of YC.
      And do remember to take it easy~

Also, if I may ask, what's the "srx ?" after the list of "let you know something :"?
      Is this another one of those abbreviations I've never heard of before, like tl;dr (which I now finally think I won't forget)?
      EDIT: a French friend of mine told me it stands for "sérieux ?", which means "Seriously?"
      Last edited by 99465; 01-17-2016, 06:55 PM.
      Originally posted by Mogeko
      Yummy prosciutto! Praise be to prosciutto!
      Originally posted by Lord Prosciutto
      Praise be to prosciutto.
      ..... I forgive the sin of all Mogeko.
      Release the Yukkuri:

Comment

How in the world does Remi got anything to do with this?! I doubt you've seen him for months.
        Born in the light.
        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
        Keep Fighting.
        –Don't Forget.
        Always, somewhere,
        someone is fighting for you.
        –As long as you remember her,
        you are not alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Reiuji View Post
          YC is not what it was.
          let you know something :
          -Kritter
          -Tewi
          -Remi
          so pretty much you had a problem with the admins? I'd like to know more detail on this because without details this is sounding very familiar.

Comment

okay, for communication's sake, here's me writing in french and translating afterwards for records:

Alors bon, je te souhaite les meilleurs voeux dans ta continuation de joueur MC, et j'espere que tu as put profiter de la communauté un peu quand meme. Neanmoins pour que tu vise directement:
            -de un, qqun qui ne fait plus partie de l'equipe de moderation,
            -de deux, qqun que tu n'as casiment jamais croiser,
            -et de trois, un membre de l'administration qui est au post d'admin depuis peu, je trouve quand meme vache, donc la des clarifications pourraient etre utiles, et si pas pour denoncer qqch qu'ils t'on peut etre fais personnelement, peut-etre pourrais tu nous expliquer en quoi tu trouve qu'ils font un mauvais travail (l'argumentation est la voie vers le futur, dans tout domaine, tant que c'est resonné).

Aussi, je vais etre franc, YC n'a pas "changé". Le principe est le meme, la communauté est la meme. C'est une question de comment tu vois les choses, et de la facon dont tu interprete les reactions d'autres gens (avec maturité ou pas). Peut-etre que je ne suis plus assez jeune que pour comprendre ce que c'est de ce tapper des barres en trollant ou avec des amis qui s'entre tue/ s'entre chamaille (car pour etre honnete, en effet, je suis surpris que tu mette aussi bien Leon et Dia dans la meme liste que mois, au vu des antécedents avec eux).

Enfin bon. Bon amusement et bonne continuation.

TRANSLATION:

Well then, I wish you all the best in your MC player experience, I and hope you managed to still enjoy our community until the end. However, for you to directly target:
            - someone who's not on the administration team anymore;
            - someone you've barely met or seen;
            - and a member of staff who only recently got promoted to the admin rank, I find it rather harsh, so a few clarifications might be in order, if not to tell off actions that might have been taken against you personally, maybe you could tell us how you feel they did their jobs wrong (reasoning with arguments is the key to success, in all subjects, when done properly).

Finally, I'll be honest, YC hasn't changed. The concept is the same, the community is the same. It's a question of how you see things, and how you interpret other people's reactions (with or without maturity). Maybe I'm not young enough anymore to understand how people can enjoy trolling others, or killing/fighting (meaning: childishly) each other (because I too find am surprised you put both Leon and Dia in the same category as me, considering your differences with them).

Anyways, Have fun wherever your path may lead you.

Comment

Just saying, someone should really lock this thread...
              Sometimes you have to accept the fact that certain things will never go back to how they used to be.

Comment

Closed, this was getting a bit out of hand.
                My software doesn't have bugs. It just develops random features.

Do you have a hour emergency call systems broadcasting radio station WNYW or Internet Explorer?
                Well? Which one?

Cyros admits the truth: http://i.snag.gy/GTy14.jpg

Comment

Working...
                X