X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Would Like To Know

welp im gonna be a greedy and whiny son of a bi&$% i would like to know if it where my birthday what people here would do for me

ib4 i would like a futo account (< don't take this seriously though i would still like it)

I would wish you a happy birthday and then move on with my day. I'd do the same for anyone else.

Comment

You actually sent this on my birthday. o.o
      Pretty much the same as Keychain here. I would say something like, "Happy birthday, Futo!" and then I'd go back to the forums or something.
      If this is suggesting your birthday is today, then happy b-day!
      "Haikus are easy
      But they don't always make sense
      Refrigerator"
      -Some shirt

Comment

Speaking as a cynic and a realist, I'd say "Happy Birthday" then proceed to go about my business.

Comment

I would give you cake and cookies

Comment

I would do the same as everyone above.
            I have money I can *theoretically* use, but bad things happens if I use it. (and I'm not saying that as in "no, i'm a greedy bastard and want the money to myself", I literally saying that bad things WILL happen if I do.)
            My software doesn't have bugs. It just develops random features.

Do you have a hour emergency call systems broadcasting radio station WNYW or Internet Explorer?
            Well? Which one?

Cyros admits the truth: http://i.snag.gy/GTy14.jpg

Comment

If you still play on touhoucraft, I can give you some of my fortune and riches...

Comment

like the old traditional bad comedies out there, I shall throw a pumpkin pie at your face but you'll pick it up. Sooo, it's a win-win situation and you get to eat the pie *Shock*

Comment

Working...
                X