X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How did you come across YukkuriCraft

I thought I would start a thread where we could all share how we came to be here...me I got caught in your amazing YouTube video as I am guessing a lot of others did too seeing the view count is at 55,460!

I was apart of the group that started it.

Comment

I didnt find the server.
      The server found me.
      I pretend I scorerun games.

Comment

Originally posted by Sodamachine View Post
        I didnt find the server.
        The server found me.
        And then it beat you up in an alleyway.

Comment

I saw the video.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

I got dragged into this whole mess called Yukkuricraft and started it :P

Comment

Futo told me of this server and that is where I came from~

Comment

Long-ish story short, I was disappointed that TouhouCraft shut down. I barely went on there, but I did sometimes and it was really fun. When it was shut down, I kinda wanted a second chance to go on, but it was down. After some stuff that would make this post longer, I found a webpage that had the server adress and the name and things like that, I checked to see if the server was up and it was!
                "Haikus are easy
                But they don't always make sense
                Refrigerator"
                -Some shirt

Comment

Remi

Comment

Potu showed it to me when it was supposed to be private, thats when i found out about it for the first time. Officially i joined when Keychain invited me at the day Yukkuricraft went public
                    "Shut your talk-hole, bookah. Every time you open it, you drip stupid all over my floor."

Comment

Just like Keychan-boobie-samachankun.
                      HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SHIT BOY MY DICK HORD

Comment

Oh man, time for a trip in the wayback machine. Not all of this info may be accurate...

I was a visitor to touhoucraft from back when it was on the classic/demo minecraft servers for alpha (well I think it was anyways, it was a touhou gensokyo server, that's all I remember XD). Anyways I didn't really stick around and would usually visit around once every 3-6 months to see what progress had been made. I vaguely seem to remember seeing players like Remi and Sleeping_Meiling on the server.

I kept checking on it up into shen it moved over to the non-demo minecraft and remember I hopped on one day and apparently the server had been greifed or something? I never understood what exactly happened but everything was messed up it seemed, large holes from TNT and the like. I checked back a few months later and landmarks had been restored but it looked like they had just been plastered onto the map with little or no voxeling/WE or blending to hide the seams or transitions around the edges and the rest of the map And the map didn't seem to get any updates aftersards. So I lost interest and never really checked again until like Jan. 4th of 2013 and found the server was down and I thought it was out for maintenance or something.

I come to check back last week and looked up the yt video for touhoucraft as I had forgot the address. I found the new yt video for this server instead and thought touhoucraft had moved servers or something. I read the automated annoucements that appear in yukkuricraft and found yukkuricraft and touhoucraft are two different servers and I decided to join the community of this one once I found it has a forum. :P Plus I got tired of just jumping in and visiting once every now and then and wanted to interact and help with the community.

Comment

Video, nuff said.
                          The best maid you'll ever find. Period.

Comment

Same like Keychain.
                            Original group.
                            And to think we still have Meido to thank technically...

Comment

I found out by my TouhouCraft server thing not being up (It said "Can't reach server".). I kept refreshing it over and over again, and I decided to check my Steam account (Which is still Patchy not Satori lolwut). Someone told me the server was dead (I think it was Futo?). Then I saw the YukkuriCraft Group on Steam. I joined and copied the IP into my Minecraft and played it... Long story short, the Touhou Craft server was dead and Steam stuff.
                              怨霊も恐れ怯む少女 ~ 古明地さとり

Satori Komeiji

I can read your mind.

Comment

Working...
                              X