Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Considering half of the characters in touhou are either already dead or immortal, there are your zombies. But hey, join up with Nitroi and you can give everyone free bullets!

"Oh No! I'm going to loose all of my fake money! -DariruKuro

Comment

If your "lives" wouldn't count, I would just choose Keine because if one of us get bit, we just delete the history of us being bit so it never happens

Comment

I would probably choose Nazrin, because that would make resource location a non-issue, even if we would be a little lacking as far as combat goes.

EDIT: Then again, Nazrin is a human eater... But I'm sure we could come to some sort of agreement after a danmaku battle (wouldn't be too hard to win, she is a stage one boss after all).
        Last edited by Xandersol; 03-31-2013, 07:47 PM.

Comment

I choose Hina because she could spin around taking my misfortune and releasing them on the zombies.

Comment

Of the choices given I'd say Nitori for obvious reasons.
            Of the characters not provided I'd side with Marisa. She could Master Spark them all to oblivion right when the outbreak occurs and I like her personality.
            The way these youkai are swarming, one might think we weren't welcome!

Comment

tbh, Nazrin, because there's probably more mice in the world then Zombies :3
              My software doesn't have bugs. It just develops random features.

Do you have a hour emergency call systems broadcasting radio station WNYW or Internet Explorer?
              Well? Which one?

Cyros admits the truth: http://i.snag.gy/GTy14.jpg

Comment

Working...
              X