X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Y U NO accept non-premium users?

ehh, I wanna join the server, but I'm a non-premium user/ a user using a cracked minecraft. so, you guys are not accepting non-premium users on your server?

well.. minecraft has its issues with cracked players, the best thing to actually play is to buy the game, thats my opinion
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

We cannot accept cracked players because of the following reasons:
      1: Security concerns.
      2: Bukkit will not provide support for offline-mode servers.
      3: Minecraft is a game that you should buy.
      4: Though Notch said that piracy isn't necessarily bad, it's still bad practice to do so.
      Last edited by Tenko; 05-14-2013, 01:05 AM.
      My software doesn't have bugs. It just develops random features.

Do you have a hour emergency call systems broadcasting radio station WNYW or Internet Explorer?
      Well? Which one?

Cyros admits the truth: http://i.snag.gy/GTy14.jpg

Comment

What Tenko said.

Comment

its a cheap game.
          I pretend I scorerun games.

Comment

Y U NO Get the real game?
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Security issues. I've seen(and have made) many servers die from being a cracked server. Griefing can run rampant and any banned user can relogin with a proxy and new name. User authentication via password is an option, but causes a great deal of inconvenience for the premium users, something they(we) shouldn't have to go through.

Minecraft is only around $25. If you can't afford that... Well, yeah.

Comment

In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony god's blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my intelligence.
                Eh?
                -aalewis, Professional Quote Maker
                I deliver my Truth hot and hard.
                -Stephen Colbert

Comment

Well, there are players (like me) who live in places without a shop to buy the game via gift cards, and there´s the thing with credit cards, not everyone has a credit card to buy it via internet
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Almost all grocery stores have prepaid debit cards in their gift card section.

Comment

*Got Minecraft when it was 20% cheaper.

WriggleAwwYeah.jpg
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

thats the thing, where I live, I haven´t found one yet, I´ll take a closer look when I go to buy groceries next time

Spoiler:

Comment

I'm just saying... i'm 15 and i've bought 3 minecraft accounts with money i erned dowing yard work, babysitting ect. you really have no excuse not to buy the game. i mean it's not like other MMO games where you pay a mounthly fee. You pay for minecraft once... unless your nice like me and buy accounts for other people

Comment

^True Pimp. I gotta make a psd with Tewi as Macklemore.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by troublexassassin View Post
                              you really have no excuse not to buy the game.
                              Originally posted by Kristia View Post
                              Well, there are players (like me) who live in places without a shop to buy the game via gift cards, and there´s the thing with credit cards, not everyone has a credit card to buy it via internet
                              Money is not always the issue you know, I dont know how hard it is to find the gift cards in some places, but some people actually do not have access to credit cards (i only got my credit card when i was 17).
                              So there is completely valid excuses for not being able to get the game.
                              "Shut your talk-hole, bookah. Every time you open it, you drip stupid all over my floor."

Comment

Working...
                              X