X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SCP Creation

Now, as some of you may or may not know, SCP stands for Secure, Contain, Protect. It is a foundation for containing specific monsters and humanoids. Don't know what I'm talking about? Click the link. http://www.scp-wiki.net/about-the-scp-foundation

As you may have guessed, this is a thread for sharing ideas for a new SCP. Of course, we can talk about already existing SCPs. If you are to talk about others' SCPs, make sure they are not rude. If you are to do so, it has to be beneficial and in a critique manner.

I'm going to post my SCP later, but this here post is to start things up. Post away!

P.S. I would like to thank S121 for indirectly introducing me to SCP. I like the foundation, but now I have to keep a bright light on at night in a freaky fear that SCP Blink-and-Die or SCP Old Larry would show up and rape my ass.
    Last edited by wonderweiss; 06-01-2013, 07:57 PM.

And so the fun begins...
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Before I begin, did you read my acknowledgement of you in the edit, S121?

SCP#: 2000-1

Nickname(s) (if any): "Human Capsule"

Class: Euclid

Containment Procedures: Must be contained in a 30x30x30 room. Walls must be covered in electric wiring with enough voltage to knock an elephant out within 2 seconds. The floors must also be electrified in the same manner. There can only be one strip of land the size of a 5 yard football division. The strip is to have an electricity regulator that will ONLY be shut off at meal times. The voltage will NOT completely shut off until meal times. Otherwise, it will only slightly reduce the voltage to the point where only rubber boots can walk on said strip.

Description: Looks like an average teenage boy who is hygienically cared for, as releasing it's jacket may unleash SCP 2000-2. The subject is always in a straight jacket. The subject is also always tied to an iron chair welded to the floor by remote controlled iron bars. Is not particularly dangerous itself. In fact, it may be considered safe if not for the purpose of containing SCP 2000-2. Has a deep hatred for human-kind in spite of being a (half) human itself. The only way of feeding it is by leaving the meal halfway through the strip of land. Once the meal is left, leave the peremisis and shut off the voltage. Release the subject and announce that it has 10 minutes to eat. Once time is called, announce that the voltage will return and wait 15 seconds for the subject to return to it's island. The subject will then be remotely strapped back into the seat. UNDER NO CIRCMSTANCE IS THE JACKET ALLOWED OFF OF THE SUBJECT. DOING SO WILL ENDANGER THE SCP COORPERATION AS WELL AS HUMAN LIFE ITSELF.

Comment

Now I did. I feel all special and fuzzy now.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Well, wuddya think of the new SCP application?

Comment

I'm going to take a shot in the dark and say that it's inspired by Elfen Lied. Am I right?
            sigpic

Comment

Jesus Christ, I almost completely forgot watchin that, I watched it like a year ago. Such good memories... but no. Can you tell me in what sense it reminds you of E.L.?

Comment

The subject is always in a straight jacket. The subject is also always tied to an iron chair welded to the floor by remote controlled iron bars... Has a deep hatred for human-kind in spite of being a (half) human itself...

UNDER NO CIRCMSTANCE IS THE JACKET ALLOWED OFF OF THE SUBJECT. DOING SO WILL ENDANGER THE SCP COORPERATION AS WELL AS HUMAN LIFE ITSELF.

Here's the steel cage and straight jacket.

Lucy_cage.jpgElfen lied cage&Jacket.jpg

Also, the very moment the straight jacket came off, everybody died.
                sigpic

Comment

Oh shit... oh well. that's just the body anyways. The body is safe. It's SCP 2000-2 you really need to worry about.

Comment

Now to draw the pictures for the SCP! Oh, and reports about its origin, discovery, and reports on how it reacted to staff members.

I might make one soon too...
                    sigpic

Comment

Can I get a format on what I have to do?
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Here's a rough idea of the format. Just look through some of the SCPs, then you'll have an idea.

http://www.scp-wiki.net/
                        sigpic

Comment

SCP#: 2000-2

Nickname(s) (if any): "Demented Soul"

Class: Keter

Containment Procedures: If the straight jacket of SCP 2000-1 is removed, SCP 2000-2 will run amok on a killing spree. If that ever happens, the ultimate priority is to replace the broken straight jacket and inject the body with sleep drugs. The body at this moment should be lifeless. Find the fastest class D personnel and use him as bait against the subject. The class D personnel is to taunt the subject and get the subject to follow. Make sure all voltage is turned off. Get the subject to merge with SCP 2000-1. Once the two are merged, run out of the room. Close the doorway and turn the voltage back on. TAKE CAUTION IN DOING SO, AS MESSING UP WILL RESULT IN TORTURE, IF NOT IMMEDIATE DEATH.

Description: The subject is the evil soul of SCP 2000-1. It looks like a black misty body with no distributive physical properties other than a white mouth and eyes. It is extremely-even supernaturally-fast, strong, and agile with very good reflexes. It becomes angered very easily. It has the power of manipulating time and space, so be very cautious. Due to it's history, it hates all of man-kind and wants nothing more than death to the entire human populace. The combination of SCP 2000-1 and SCP 2000-2 is named "Cell Zero" due to it's history.

Cell.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
                            Now to draw the pictures for the SCP! Oh, and reports about its origin, discovery, and reports on how it reacted to staff members.

I might make one soon too...
                            Woa... ur gonna draw em?

Comment

I'm saying that you should get a picture. I'm not the best at drawing, but I'll see if I can draw one of mine at another time.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X