X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anime Next

I suppose this is rather rhetorical for me to ask, but is anyone here going to Anime Next this upcoming weekend? It's a decently sized convention at around ~12,000 attendances in Somerset, New Jersey.

Jaeyjay and I will be attending with me as Satori and JJ not cosplaying, but just carrying Kogasa's umbrella because he was too lazy to get a cosplay together. (And also decided on it three weeks before the actual convention)

Too far away, not going hhhehehehehe.

I would like to make a request for Remi to cosplay as Mamizou. Beer/sake included.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

But the umbrella IS Kogasa. She decided to take a different body this time.

Comment

Eh don't have the time (pardon the pun) to go this time around. Sad face. But if you make me a video of said convention I shall be satisfied.
        The best maid you'll ever find. Period.

Comment

Same here. Dont quite have that time. Bt a video would be nice.

Comment

I so want to go! I even have a good cosplay of Vergil from Devil May Cry that I used at an anime convention a while back! A video would be nice though.
            Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Well here's the video from last year xD I'm Remi in that one

Comment

Hm.. it would be good to go there, but.. traveling a whole country would be too hard and expensive XP
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Where do you live?

Comment

Nuevo Leon, México, and for the ones who don´t know, just below Texas
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Hey, a fellow mexican!

Comment

De donde eres wonder?

Spoiler:

Comment

Florida. Soy de Ruiz, Nayarit.

Comment

oh ok

Spoiler:

Comment

If I wasn't on the other side of the world, I would go.

Comment

Working...
                              X