• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Im_the_strongest View Post
    Thank you but now I'm bit scared of Nitori right now. XD
    Oh, he's nice.
    Unless you piss him off... O.O
    Originally posted by Mogeko
    Yummy prosciutto! Praise be to prosciutto!
    Originally posted by Lord Prosciutto
    Praise be to prosciutto.
    ..... I forgive the sin of all Mogeko.
    Release the Yukkuri:

Comment

It is pretty fun being here guys
      I hope I can speak(write?? XD) with all of you for a long time.

Originally posted by theBATHEAD View Post
      Welcome to the server. It's awesome to see people from other countries loving Touhou. It's pretty hard to find out about it independently outside of Japan, let alone outside of Japan or the U.S.
      Thanks a lot, sorry if I don't quote the whole thing because is pretty log but I assure you that i read it all of your reply.

Originally posted by theBATHEAD View Post
      But I do have one simple request of you. I ask that you PLEASE.
      Not fly off the handle whenever somebody says a bad word. I know one guy from Portugal (yes, I know it's a different country, but same religion) who, whenever somebody said a bad word (by which he included anything like "idiot" or "stupid"), said that that word hurt the hearts of us all and that God would punish whoever said that word if he/she said it again, and would go on this long, angry rant about it. I met him on a Pokémon forum and, ever since I stopped talking to him, have never touched anything Pokémon, he left such a bad taste in my mouth about it.
      Don't worry mate, I'm that type of guy that can handle the worse treatment in the world (don't take advantage of this please XD) and I don't care so much about religions stuff anyway.
      No offense of course ...but really I'm not interested in that kind of thing.
      So don't worry about it and feel free to say what ever you want.

Edit;
      Originally posted by Cucoo5 View Post
      @ Bathead

wut did I sayz that would be scariez? o3o;
      When I said things bout Grammar Nazis (Starts sharpening sword for Nitori~<3) I meant that you won't find any here...well none that would do anything of the like. TBH this community is so small that we don't care bout such things.
      Besides,
      as I said: It's the internet. we don't care. If anything, on the internet such "butchering" of the language is commonplace for the sake of comedy. Don't worry, we nice peoplez. =^.^= (Still sharpening sword for Nitori)

EDIT: In case of misinterpretation: assume the overall tone carries forward for this. in otherwords: I'm joking around here.
      And that's also commonplace. It's the internet: take things with, as the saying goes, a grain of salt. First consider the possibility that the person is kidding then see if they might be serious in some way. NEVER GO THE OTHERWAY. That's how ya get burned on the internet. I should know...I've been there.
      As I said don't worry about it, I will never start a flame in any case and I'm not that kind of "princess" that start to get mad when someone is joking with me.

My only preoccupation is my "bad English" but aside from that everything else is "ok", just like a normal community.

I really appreciate the concern from all of you anyway
      Last edited by Im_the_strongest; 10-22-2013, 05:48 PM.

Comment

God damn it Flan Dx

Anyway in all seriousness, welcome! Your english is actually pretty damn good. In fact, I would say it might even be better than a lot of the native speakers who hang out here. No names in particular, of course.

Fun fact, the other owner of this server (Alex) is also Italian :P (Though he's never around xD)

Comment

Originally posted by People
          *Text*
          I'm not THAT much of a grammar nazi, it just annoys me a little.
          I don't decide I don't like someone based on how they write, unless they do something that angers me, and then I usually just ask them to stop/be more clear.

As an example, take someone that asked how to chain stages together and how to make a menu in the old version of Danmakufu. His question went something like this:
          Originally posted by Dude that wanted help
          helloz i:P wantz to knowzors:P how to chainzors stagges togethar and make menus:P LOL
          I gave him a very comprehensive answer which should be completely understandable if you knew the basics of some (relatively) simple subjects.
          He then replied something along the lines of "doez not understood:V LOL".
          Things like that, which are completely unclear, annoy me somewhat. And his English was really just that bad; he talked the same way in other places of the forum too. I don't care about people using a lot of emoticons at the end of their sentences, I don't care about using emoticons at all, unless they are placed pretty much like in the above sentence. My "hate" of abbreviations is not that bad either; it has the same origin, people who don't even try to form a normal sentence, but place that kind of thing behind every single one of my sentence.

So, unless everyone here writes like that, there shouldn't be a problem. And like Remi said, your English is pretty good actually.

And something else I noticed: You say you can only call yourself a Touhou fan after you finished every game, but is that really a requirement for being one?
          I know I did, but Leon(99465) for instance isn't even able to beat the Prismriver Sisters without dying on easy, but he is a fan of the series too.
          But whatever, this page has seen enough walls of text, I'm not going to write another one.

So, to summarize everything I said so far:
          Welcome to the community! And don't be scared of people, nobody's going to attack you.

Comment

@ Nitori

I speakz on behalf of everyone: we were messing with you ^^ we loves chu~ (tosses sword aside, killing poor innocent fairy.)

And honestly, I call myself a Touhou fan because of the music. For Games? I only beat IN on easy 1cc. I won't even speak about what happened to me with EoSD Easy...

Comment

Originally posted by Nitori Kawashiro
              Welcome to the community! And don't be scared of people, nobody's going to attack you.
              @Im_the_strongest

Nobody else is going to attack, but I'm going to attack you! XD

Nah! All joking aside, we're really friendly here, so no worries. You'll fit right in.
              Originally posted by S121
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Oh actually Pringles really mean that. I had to grab my GF's shotgun to fend him off xD
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Ha! Shotguns!

I have a laser cannon! XD (a cookie to whoever can guess the weapon)
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

A shotgun is more than enough for the likes of you -w-

sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

If the slug ain't bigger than an 8-gauge, I'm not going down. XD

Okay, back on topic.

@Im_the_strongest

We also have a Mumble, which means that you can talk with everyone in either voice chat, or with Instant Messaging.

Just a little tidbit of helpful information.
                      sigpic

Comment

@Wriggle
                        I didn't give you my greetings yet.
                        So... Hello XD

Originally posted by S121 View Post
                        @Im_the_strongest

We also have a Mumble, which means that you can talk with everyone in either voice chat, or with Instant Messaging.

Just a little tidbit of helpful information.
                        Got it! I'll take a look.
                        Thanks again to all of you guys, we'll see you around.

Comment

Working...
                        X