Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello my people! (Okay you aren't my people I'm just being silly :P )

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello my people! (Okay you aren't my people I'm just being silly :P )

Hello everyone SereneGrace here. It's a pleasure to meet everyone here. If you'd all like you can call me Jasmine though. I prefer being called Jasmine. It just feels more natural.

I should tell you all a little about myself.

First of all I'm still relatively new to joining forums, and working around forums for the most part. It has only been about 3 months since I actually started to care about anything forums related. As I really haven't taken an interest to the whole forums thing save for a forums for a small gaming website for a short while, but even then I never really did much on the forums. Only recently have I ever began to care like I said, and it's all thanks to a good friend of mine.

Sustic.

He is perhaps one of my CLOSEST friends I ever had the honor of being with both IRL and online friends. I met him about 8-9 years ago, and I found him interesting, nice, and pretty funny. For the following years after that I had developed something of an attachment towards him. We almost always hung out all the time, played video games (mostly Sonic, and Mario Kart which I beat his butt at >:3), we've even gone to a few comicons together along with like 5 other friends of mine, and recently I gotten into some online gaming (like Elsword as a part of Sustic's guild called TheShadow), and Diablo III and roleplaying with him as well. However one thing I found out that Sustic does is called Role Playing or "RPing" on forums, and I asked him where he RP's at so I could try it out and he led me here.

So here I am! A new member of Yukkuricraft thanks to Sustic or should I call him Suisti-Chan like I always call him X3. I hope to make a lot of new friends here, and start RolePlaying as well. I hope people can help teach me the ropes... I really should read the RP Section as I saw a rules there...

Wow I sound like I'm obsessed with the guy... Oh well...

OH and before I go YES I do like Touhou, and my favorite character would have to be that adorable oni that is Suika Ibuki. Goddamn can she be adorable =w=. I also watch a bit of anime (classics like Ghost in the Shell, Samurai Champloo, Yu Yu Hakusho, Cowboy Bebop, and a few others. Though I do like newer anime as I like Kill la Kill. I find it okay, but otherwise pretty funny despite being SERIOUSLY heavy with fan service... Then again it is from the people who made Gurren Lagaan.

Well that is all! Bai ~<3

Hi SereneGrace and welcome to Yukkuricraft! This is a simple auto-reply bot designed to help out with some information!

Make sure to read the Rules for the forums. You can find additional rules for the Server and the Mumble too. Don't worry, we're not that scary! If you're curious, you can also check out what all The Ranks Mean. If you're ever curious about something and need to ask someone, don't hesitate! We're an extremely open and welcoming community! If it's a private question, feel free to ask Remilia_Scarlet or any of the other admins privately! Remember, we're all here to make you feel at home!

Again, welcome to Yukkuricraft and enjoy!

Comment

Jasmine! It's... been like a few days since we last talked o-o.

Glad to see you are here...

Also...

Please...

Stop...

Calling...

ME SUISTI-CHAN DX!!

Comment

@Suisti-chan

Suisti-chan you're online!

Also I will NEVER stop calling you Suisti-chan and you know why? Because you are MY Suisti-chan! x3

.lol.

Comment

Another one that SUSTIC have dragged in here?!

Anyway, welcome to the community. Hope that you have a good time here.

I don't think you'll find anything too good for advice in the RP section just yet. Hey SUSTIC, how's it going with that advice you were going to write? When SUSTIC fibnishes with that advice there will be something much better there tough.
          Born in the light.
          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
          Keep Fighting.
          –Don't Forget.
          Always, somewhere,
          someone is fighting for you.
          –As long as you remember her,
          you are not alone.

Comment

Looks like SUSTIC is pulling everyone these days. Ufufufu~ This is going to be interesting.
            Hmm... SereneGrace... Serene... Serena! I have a nickname for you. Serena! After both Sailor Moon herself and after the fem-trainer in Pokemon X and Y. Please let me call you Serena. Please?

Anyways, welcome Serena. I'm TRXD. I'm a guy in this community. Nothing more, nothing less. Hope you have fun here and hope to see you around more often.
            Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
            My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
            My NNID: OfficialTRXD
            Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Wait you mean I'm not the first!?
              DX

@TRXD

Sure you can call me Serena I really don't mind TRXD :3

Comment

@Katrix

WHY DID YOU HAVE TO TELL HER THAT!? Now she is going to pester me about it D=

Also about the RP Advice...

Uhhhhhh... having Writer's Block with that...

Comment

Welcome! Enjoy your stay

"Oh No! I'm going to loose all of my fake money! -DariruKuro

Comment

Henneko avatar, instant like.

Anyway, welcome, Grace! glad to see that you've decided to join up on our forums! Hopefully you'll find our community hospitable and helpful!

Comment

@Serene

Welcome to the forums! It's always nice to see new faces around here (even though I'm one myself)
                      Last edited by DeadAce; 04-22-2014, 08:21 AM.

Comment

@Serene

Welcome to the forum!

If you have any questions about anything here, feel free to ask.
                        Originally posted by S121
                        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                        sigpic

Comment

Welcome to the server and forums, SereneGrace!
                          Have fun and remember to take it easy~
                          If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
                          Originally posted by Mogeko
                          Yummy prosciutto! Praise be to prosciutto!
                          Originally posted by Lord Prosciutto
                          Praise be to prosciutto.
                          ..... I forgive the sin of all Mogeko.
                          Release the Yukkuri:

Comment

Susti-chan... lol
                            Anyways, welcome to Yukkuricraft and enjoy your stay!
                            Always glad to have new members here brought by already members.
                            sigpic

Comment

@Serene

Welcome to the forum. I'm also part of SUSTIC's Elsword guild, I'm the infinity sword ZeroZekai and if you notice in the RPs I'm in, I use that name.

@SUS

Susti-chan --snickers and trying not to bust out laughing--

Sent by Tapatalk
                              "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Working...
                              X