Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello my people! (Okay you aren't my people I'm just being silly :P )

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Everyone

Thanks for the warm welcome ^.^

@Zekai

Oh really? Huh... never saw your username.

Sustic said he had two guilds. One guild called TheShadow which he has for just anyone, and I believe a more private guild that I forgot the name of... The ElTeam or something...

Comment

@Serene

I'm in the ElAssultTeam guild. I didn't know he had a second one.

Sent by Tapatalk
      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Zekai yeah he has two guilds his TheShadow guild had been around since he first started playing Elsword so I guess that his ElAssaultTeam guild is the real second one. lol.

Comment

Oh Serene-chan you play Elsword too?
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle
            Yes I do a bit. I like Aisha's Elemental Master path.

Comment

But
              VP
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle and Serene

Everyone has their own path they like. When I get back on after I get back home, they three of us, including SUS, can try the boss rush dungeon and maybe get farther this time, of course once we stock up on pots and level up some.

Sent by Tapatalk
                "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Zekai

I would... if I can get Elsword to run properly. Lately I have been having major graphical issues, and it's not because of low RAM, or a bad graphics card. I have a brand new graphics card and updated drivers. Tried reinstalling it, but it won't fix it. So I'm still trying to work on fixing it.

I should also mention that my strongest character actually is my Rena level 29 Trapping Ranger. I only have a level 17 Aisha High Magician.

Comment

Elemental Master... Void Princess...

You are forgetting the one true path. Dimension Witch! Sure, I'm an Elsword noob and I haven't played it in months. But come on! How can you two sit around when you can be a magical girl?!

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...aq-d5bevtk.jpg
                    Come on... No love for Dimension Witch...? (T__T)
                    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                    My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                    My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

No. None for DW.
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

All 3 paths are good but since I don't have an Aisha, I can't voice an opinion on which one I like more but I will say this about all 3 paths, MAGICAL GIRL!!!!!!

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

@Zekai

Yeah Aisha is a "Magical Girl" in the sense of that she is a girl that uses magic.

Her Elemental Master and Void Princess though are magicians through and through. One uses elemental magic and one uses dark magic. Dimension Witch Aisha also uses magical, but Dimension Witch Aisha is literally a traditional anime Magical Girl right down to her appearance and personality. Compared to the other classes Dimension Witch Aisha is the traditional Magical Girl of media, while Elemental Master and Void Princess are flat out female mages.

Just some random info for ya

Comment

I'm an Infinity Sword El and about to be a Battle Seraph Eve. Might do Ara Haan and a Chung soon but not sure and I will do an Elesis too.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

Right now I'm working up towards becoming a Night Watcher. Currently a Level 30 Trapping Ranger and working on a skill quest for the basic skill.

I think I like Rena a bit more than Aisha...

Comment

Working...
                              X