X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only half a ghost

Wow so late Jenganor gosh. Yes this is me, so called Myonganor, my real name is Steven Hang, and I don't usually post any information about myself because I want to keep a low profile on the internet, although on here, I feel that I can express this freely.

I joined in since March something, actually joined in after watching the server video, and because of a user called WinryMargatroid, which is a friend of mine are Steam. Although no one really showed me the way exactly when I joined ;_;, so I sort've like left for quite a while and then joined back when Aya (Aya underscore underscore Shameimaru) told me about this server, and Aya too was a friend on steam. I, well, joined because I was currently a lone wolf after mutual friend problems. I did join Touhoucraft first, but then again, no one really gave me a welcome when I first joined there. How I got this Minecraft was through my friend on Steam ---> http://steamcommunity.com/id/ureshiijames , and he is the rightful Jenganor, not me :O, although you can still choose to call me Jenganor because he doesn't use his account often, and he is pretty much 1 of the reasons why I am in Yukkuricraft, along with Aya__Shameimaru. I remember the days when the older builders were still here, and Chrysanthemum, pillow, Cyros, Tyson, Alayosho, and Phantom were only adult rank and below, and so far they've aged until now (Oh how fast they grow ;_.

I remember coming onto mumble one time and asking the requirements for Elder rank, and Shimitty explained to me about it, saying that asking for it isn't going to get you it, and it's done by actions. This pretty much motivated me to have myself known on the server, trying to make myself "Mr. Nice Guy". Now the Myonning never came until I decided to choose a permanent skin/person to be, and since I believed that _Tewi (troublexassassin) was Youmu, I decided to be Myon instead. And so my days on Yukkuricraft was simply indirectly being loyal to Aya__Shameimaru and taking care of Karasu village during it's Version 1.5.2 to 1.6.4 year. I say the person that inspired me on the server would be Kritter, as I remember constantly /call-ing him when he's running around kagometown logblocking, and thought that, "He must be the cop!" although I felt like I was pestering him most of the time ;_;. But then it happened like a "Notice me Senpai" way when I told what I was (a Myon).

And all of it lead to here, with Purgatory and Fort Myon built (but still needs some polishing) in Survival, and a Myon on the server. So thank you to all that know who I am.

Probably some Q&A here just plz ask me on steam or server or mumble or skype if you want to talk

Q: What's your Steam?
    A: www.steamcommunity.com/id/backpaku

Q: What do you like?
    A: Mostly Gradius and Megaman X, Touhou had it's light and still pretty much does, as it has a version of itself of almost everything

Q: What are your fears?
    A: Resident Evil 4 Regenerators, 120% all bugs IRL (yes even ants and butterflies), SCP Containment Breach, Fatal Frame, Silent Hill and when the emergency broadcast alert sound is alerted, not the situation, but the warning siren. Eeek.

Q: What does Myon mean?
    A: I've been asked this, and finally give the meaning. It can mean anything, like kill, jump, hit, kiss, hug, make the noise of it or etc. For example:
    "I myon on you"
    It can also mean the literal noun of it like I'm going to use Youmu's ghost half on you, which literally makes no sense.

Q: Why Yukkurirumia as a username?
    A: Back then when I didnt know alot about Touhou, I jumped around Touhous, so I went from Flandre to Rumia to Cirno and to Youmu, and Yukkurirumia was the common username I had at the time.

Q: Myon?
    A: Myon.
    Last edited by Yukkurirumia; 07-29-2014, 01:55 PM.

Hi Yukkurirumia and welcome to Yukkuricraft! This is a simple auto-reply bot designed to help out with some information!

Make sure to read the Rules for the forums. You can find additional rules for the Server and the Mumble too. Don't worry, we're not that scary! If you're curious, you can also check out what all The Ranks Mean. If you're ever curious about something and need to ask someone, don't hesitate! We're an extremely open and welcoming community! If it's a private question, feel free to ask Remilia_Scarlet or any of the other admins privately! Remember, we're all here to make you feel at home!

Again, welcome to Yukkuricraft and enjoy!

Comment

I remember Winry. Oh boy do I remember her! Ha! Too bad she isn't around anymore.

Welcome to Yukkuricraft. I'm your friendly neighborhood Big Boss / misogynistic racist child-hating villain / Patchouli around here. There's plenty of drama and people who can drive you crazy here, and holy moley have things changed with the old people you might remember. Believe it or not, most of us were a bunch of happy kids back then! Ah, but I digress. Have yourself a fun time here, and remember the community's motto: "Take it easy!"
      Last edited by Major Mario; 07-29-2014, 02:53 PM.

Comment

MajorMario you were patchy and sold the H books

Comment

I myon on Myon :3

This makes me want to do an introduction thingy but I have no idea what I would put.

Omg, though, I'm scared of bugs too ;~; Spiders as well >3< Even minecraft spiders scare me. Ouh, and number stations creep me out ;x;

Comment

Originally posted by Yukkurirumia View Post
            MajorMario you were patchy and sold the H books
            I AM remembered! Thanks pal, you just made my day!

Sent from my iPhone

Comment

I don't think i ever made an intro either. Anyway welcome to the server? yay! ^^

Comment

Welcome to the forums, Myon!
                It's nice to see that you finally joined the forums (or actually posted an introduction, wow gj me on noticing the join date ).
                Myon fun and myon to myon it easy~ (my horrible attempt on trying to use "Myon-ish"...).
                Originally posted by Mogeko
                Yummy prosciutto! Praise be to prosciutto!
                Originally posted by Lord Prosciutto
                Praise be to prosciutto.
                ..... I forgive the sin of all Mogeko.
                Release the Yukkuri:

Comment

I have never made a intro either..... oh well.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DeadMasterChan View Post
                    I myon on Myon :3

This makes me want to do an introduction thingy but I have no idea what I would put.

Omg, though, I'm scared of bugs too ;~; Spiders as well >3< Even minecraft spiders scare me. Ouh, and number stations creep me out ;x;
                    What if you had a dial tone and it just talked by itself afterwards on the phone

Comment

Originally posted by troublexassassin View Post
                      I don't think i ever made an intro either. Anyway welcome to the server? yay! ^^
                      Plz help im still new around survival i dunt know where peopel live except me and Marukomuru and outlaw

Comment

Originally posted by 99465 View Post
                        Welcome to the forums, Myon!
                        It's nice to see that you finally joined the forums (or actually posted an introduction, wow gj me on noticing the join date ).
                        Myon fun and myon to myon it easy~ (my horrible attempt on trying to use "Myon-ish"...).
                        You're a Myon.

Comment

Originally posted by Redleaf64 View Post
                          I have never made a intro either..... oh well.
                          Maybe the Aki sisters should make one together

Comment

Myon! Welcome? xD Interesting to read your intro post since I didn't know about your "beginning" era on here so that was a nice read

Comment

Wait, you're not really Jenganor!!!!!! Then... then, i don't know anymore.
                              Born in the light.
                              Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                              Keep Fighting.
                              –Don't Forget.
                              Always, somewhere,
                              someone is fighting for you.
                              –As long as you remember her,
                              you are not alone.

Comment

Working...
                              X