X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Everyone!

Hi! I'm Scarlette! I'm just your typical gamer who likes playing touhou and unpremium minecraft!
    You can add me on google+ because that is the only way you can actually contact me. This is my first online community, so I don't know much of the community except that it is a touhou minecraft. I hope that I will be able to join you guys soon enough and play minecraft with you guys! I get on mumble as scarlette so I kinda know a few of you. I hope my presense isn't much of a bother ;^o^

Hi Scarlette and welcome to Yukkuricraft! This is a simple auto-reply bot designed to help out with some information!

Make sure to read the Rules for the forums. You can find additional rules for the Server and the Mumble too. Don't worry, we're not that scary! If you're curious, you can also check out what all The Ranks Mean. If you're ever curious about something and need to ask someone, don't hesitate! We're an extremely open and welcoming community! If it's a private question, feel free to ask Remilia_Scarlet or any of the other admins privately! Remember, we're all here to make you feel at home!

Again, welcome to Yukkuricraft and enjoy!

Comment

I'ma Myooooon

Comment

Welcome to Yukkuricraft!
        sigpic

Comment

Welcome Scarlette! If you know nothing else about us, you should know that we are responsible for this:

Anyway, enjoy your time here

"Oh No! I'm going to loose all of my fake money! -DariruKuro

Comment

@Scarlette

Welcome to the forum!
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Pew pew pew
              *fireworks*

Wii, new member...

Can I call u Scar btw?
              Sometimes you have to accept the fact that certain things will never go back to how they used to be.

Comment

Originally posted by nickmaster00 View Post
                Pew pew pew
                *fireworks*

Wii, new member...

Can I call u Scar btw?
                Please don't nickname me scar, I much prefer scarlet ;^.^

Originally posted by Shimitty View Post
                Welcome Scarlette! If you know nothing else about us, you should know that we are responsible for this:

Anyway, enjoy your time here
                That video was the reason I wanted to join the server in the first place! I can't join the server because I don't have an account, so I downloaded the map and played through it. I have to say, I quite like the map!

Comment

Welcome Scarletさん. The community is quite open and friendly, so please enjoy your stay.

Comment

!tfarcirukkuY ot emocleW
                    Translation: Welcome to yukkuricraft!
                    backwards typing is fun

Comment

Welcome to the server and forums, Scarlette!
                      Have fun and remember to take it easy~
                      If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
                      Originally posted by Mogeko
                      Yummy prosciutto! Praise be to prosciutto!
                      Originally posted by Lord Prosciutto
                      Praise be to prosciutto.
                      ..... I forgive the sin of all Mogeko.
                      Release the Yukkuri:

Comment

A person who has never joined an online community before? Hmm... Interesting.
                        If you're concerned about being unable to play Minecraft at present, there are a few resident forum dwellers and a few members who do not play Minecraft so you aren't alone. Furthermore, while we are natively a Minecraft community, we (naturally) do play a variety of other games. For example, a few of us play a fair share of the Attack on Titan Tribute Game and others play games like War Thunder, TF2, Starbound, and other games. So don't worry about not being able to join the server yet. You can still have fun talking to us and playing other games with us.

Welcome, Scarlette. I am TRXD. I am a former RPer in the Yukkuricraft community and resident YouTuber/moron. I am known on Yukkuricraft as Luna Child, the young fairy of the moon.

You can find me on here very often but you may also find me on the Yukkuricraft server(s) and also in Mumble. If you wanna talk, I'm your guy.

Hope you enjoy your stay here and may her light guide you.
                        Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                        My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                        My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                        Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

First online community, eh? Hope you get well with everyone here, we're quite experienced with all that and such. Anyway, welcome to Yukkuricraft, we hope you enjoy your stay!
                          Spoiler:

tfw someone tries to shitpost

"Do not fear duress of any kind, even if determined or even pure;
                          rather, fear the clout of the glaring mantle at your side, ready to conserve."

Comment

I remember when I first joined that this was also my first online (or any community) for me to join.
                            sigpic

Comment

Welcome ~ pyon pyon~
                              Nice to meet you , honk honk baguette ~

Comment

Working...
                              X