X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suzune Kurumi, The wandering wrestler.

Suzune lived in a small town of (Fictional) japan called Apprentine with her big sister Suzuna Kurumi since they are little, Their childhood were really complicated since they were orphans, Suzune was fighting since she is 5, Yet she was enough strong to take care of adults. At 12, She met a boy named Ken, Her and Suzuna's life changed since, They've found someone to call "Friend" Until this days, Suzune wanted to become even stronger to be able to protect these two, She was also seeking for Ken's attention since he was a boxe champion, Suzune's fighting spirit was clashing with his, They were training together most of the time, Developing a strong bond until some day... Ken disappeared like if he never existed, Since this day, Suzune took different path with her sister for searching for Ken, Still taking news from her sister, She travels around the world in hope of finding her old friend and meeting strong opponents, She also visited some alternates dimensions and other worlds.

But, What about the person behind the screen?

I am someone friendly and always wanting to lend a helping hand, Also not a big Minecraft veteran, I can be a little nooby sometimes. I hope I won't be a burden.

Seiga is best mom...
    "No matter how strong you are, There is always someone stronger!"

Hi Suzunz Kurumi and welcome to Yukkuricraft! This is a simple auto-reply bot designed to help out with some information!

Make sure to read the Rules for the forums. You can find additional rules for the Server and the Mumble too. Don't worry, we're not that scary! If you're curious, you can also check out what all The Ranks Mean. If you're ever curious about something and need to ask someone, don't hesitate! We're an extremely open and welcoming community! If it's a private question, feel free to ask Remilia_Scarlet or any of the other admins privately! Remember, we're all here to make you feel at home!

Again, welcome to Yukkuricraft and enjoy!

Comment

Well, that was definitely an introduction...

I am TRXD. I am a well-aged RPer in the Yukkuricraft community and the resident moron. I am known on Yukkuricraft as Luna Child, the young fairy of the moon. Although I have been known to occasionally switch out or change on the fly.

You can find me on here very often but you can also find me on the Yukkuricraft server(s) and also in Mumble. If you wanna talk or wanna know about something, I'm your guy.

Hope you enjoy your stay here and may Her Light guide your way.
      Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
      My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
      My NNID: OfficialTRXD
      Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Thank you, I also need to ask, What is Mumble? Some kind of chat? I'll check this soon.

Comment

Mumble is a VoIP program. If you've ever heard of Teamspeak then you'll immediately know as to what kind of program Mumble is.
          We have our own Mumble server at mumble.yukkuricraft.net. Come on over some time. It's a pretty chill and friendly server.
          Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
          My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
          My NNID: OfficialTRXD
          Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

So I am using Mumble right now, Any idea how I can find the server? All I see is a bunch of random servers without any search bar.

Comment

Welcome to YukkkuriCraft!

You can find the YukkuriCraft mumble server by "adding new.." Putting "mumble.yukkuricraft.net" as the Address, having the Port be "64738" and putting whatever username you want, then selecting connect.
              sigpic

Comment

Thank you for this.

Comment

Welcome to the Yukkuricraft server, I'm Nick, a normal member just like you, I play on the MC Vanilla Server and the Release The Yukkuri server (MODDED), well I used to, because University, and now I play Terraria, so if you wanna have a friend and a gamer4life, you can call me.
                  Sometimes you have to accept the fact that certain things will never go back to how they used to be.

Comment

Welcome to the community!!
                    Born in the light.
                    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                    Keep Fighting.
                    –Don't Forget.
                    Always, somewhere,
                    someone is fighting for you.
                    –As long as you remember her,
                    you are not alone.

Comment