X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yuuka join's the Forum

After reading through different sections on the site I have finally decided to join all of you. Anyways let's all have a good time during my visit.
    Since that is not much of an introduction if you want to know something about me just ask and you may get an answer sooner rather than later depending on the question and how I'm feeling that day~
    Yuuka's Stats: https://wiki.edgeofperspective.net/i...YuukaGraph.png

Hi Yuuka Kazami and welcome to Yukkuricraft! This is a simple auto-reply bot designed to help out with some information!

Make sure to read the Rules for the forums. You can find additional rules for the Server and the Mumble too. Don't worry, we're not that scary! If you're curious, you can also check out what all The Ranks Mean. If you're ever curious about something and need to ask someone, don't hesitate! We're an extremely open and welcoming community! If it's a private question, feel free to ask Remilia_Scarlet or any of the other admins privately! Remember, we're all here to make you feel at home!

Again, welcome to Yukkuricraft and enjoy!

Comment

Been a while since we've had a new guy on the forums. Not that I'm complaining, it's just an observation. Simple, straight to the point. I like it. Though I do feel like your introduction (while simple) is rather lacking. But since you asked for questions, questions you shall receive.
      Who are you? How did you find us? What are you in to? Also, are you aware that there's another Yuuka on the forums? A pretty popular one too.

But enough questions, what about me?
      I am TRXD. I am the local magical girl addict and resident mod fairy. I am known on Yukkuricraft as Luna Child, the young fairy of the moon. Although I have been known to occasionally switch out or change on the fly. I'm presently juggling between the idea of staying as Luna or switching to a random character (maybe Elise from Fire Emblem Fates?).
      You can find me on here very often but you can also find me on the Yukkuricraft server(s) and also on our Mumble server. If you wanna talk or wanna know about something, I'm your guy.
      Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
      My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
      My NNID: OfficialTRXD
      Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Nice to meet you. I'm a Tewi bun and I help peple who need it. But sometimes i bop them with a hammer. either way it sounds like fun right?

Comment

Good day or Evening Yuuka, welcome to the forums, we hope that you enjoy both the server and this place ^^
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I didn't put down much since I don't really see a need to write about myself unless somebody asks for specific things. Now to answer your questions. Question #2: I was surfing the web as usual and happened to find you guys, though I also heard about you a few times while I was in the touhoucraft server. Question #3: I like the games fire emblem, touhou, rune factory, legend of zelda, resident evil, knights of the old republic (one, two and the mmo), Guild Wars 2, many different visual novels, and pokemon. Also I watch anime of many different genre and have done a lot of roleplaying in the past. Question #4: I noticed while I was scrolling through the list earlier. (And now for the first question) Question #1: I'm a person who tends to switch who or what I am depending on where I am on the internet. A few examples are how I was Garry (From the game IB) and Sakuya Izayoi on the touhoucraft server run by italktowalls, was a white furred laguz name chrim on a fireemblem rp site, was sakuya Izayoi, Marisa Kirisame and an oc named roy on rphaven. So you could say that I'm a wide variety of people around the web. Though if I were to choose one I would prefer to be called Yuuka Kazami~

Now that is all over with for now. I'll be sure to talk to you if I have any questions but till then it was nice to meet all of you Luna, Tewi and Krista~

Comment

Welcome to the server and forums, Braxsis!
              Have fun and remember to take it easy~
              If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

That username sounds familiar tho... Have we met before?
              Originally posted by Mogeko
              Yummy prosciutto! Praise be to prosciutto!
              Originally posted by Lord Prosciutto
              Praise be to prosciutto.
              ..... I forgive the sin of all Mogeko.
              Release the Yukkuri:

Comment

Thanks for the welcome, also I don't know if we have or have not. Though your name does seem familiar to me as well leon..

Comment

Welcome to the community.

Comment

Hello Yuuka, I'm Nick, hope we can be friends and hang out some time.
                    Sometimes you have to accept the fact that certain things will never go back to how they used to be.

Comment

I would say hello but I haven't had coffee yet.
                      w-what is this autism aura??
                      if I dont gook this lolisama now..........
                      our western culture will be forever....

..mememized

Comment

Working...
                      X