Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi

I am new here.....

Call me Remil or whatever

Hi RemilSca and welcome to Yukkuricraft! This is a simple auto-reply bot designed to help out with some information!

Make sure to read the Rules for the forums. You can find additional rules for the Server and the Mumble too. Don't worry, we're not that scary! If you're curious, you can also check out what all The Ranks Mean. If you're ever curious about something and need to ask someone, don't hesitate! We're an extremely open and welcoming community! If it's a private question, feel free to ask Remilia_Scarlet or any of the other admins privately! Remember, we're all here to make you feel at home!

Again, welcome to Yukkuricraft and enjoy!

Comment

I'm gonna call you Remillion. Like Remillion and money will be sent your way; Ignore and go to hell. \o/

Comment

Never seen you around... You brand new? I assume you are. In which case, welcome! Hope you have a great stay here!

I am TRXD. I am the local magical girl addict and resident mod Shaymin. I am known on Yukkuricraft as Luna Child, the young fairy of the moon, and as Shaymin. Although I have been known to occasionally switch out or change on the fly.
        You can find me on here very often but you can also find me on the Yukkuricraft server(s) and also on our Mumble server. If you wanna talk or wanna know about something, I'm your guy.
        Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
        My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
        My NNID: OfficialTRXD
        Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Hoi! nice to meet you Person.

Comment

Welcome to the community.

Comment

Working...
            X