X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello, forum dwellers.

Koishi here~ Although my real name is Kevin.

I just want to start off by saying that this community is an incredibly friendly one. I love you guys. I have way too much of a blast playing on the minecraft server, because you guys make it entertaining and nice. I first found the server thanks to me looking on youtube for gensokyo in minecraft. I was bored, and wanted to see an old video I saw, actually, but came across this server's video. After seeing the world on the video, I noticed there was a server for it. My immediate reaction was "I found my calling."

Most of what I do in minecraft is either adventure around, or help people. I'm pretty independent, but I do appreciate the help when people help me out. I'm a pro with redstone creations, but not as skilled as the Nitori on the server. I saw Nitori's redstone work, and I must say I was impressed. In the server I have two homes on survival. One at the Yumehime guild, and one with Youmu (Troublexassassin). I also have a home in creative flats with a rose garden (Don't expect some puny garden with just the rose item), a home in progress, and pixel art in progress (Massive art). Feel free to visit me anytime I'm online~

And with that, it's nice to meet you all~

I'm glad you enjoy it here welcome to the server!

Comment

Hey Cyros! Glad to see you on the forums as well! I'm glad that you like our server :3

Enjoy!

Comment

Working...
      X