X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Um.. hi there

Hi there everyone, my name is Kristia and found out about this place because of the minecraft map that is incredible, i like playing touhou (kinda adicted haha..) and have all from 1 to 12.3 of the oficial games for what I know.

So im new here and got no knowledge about minecraft tho so iŽll be at your care ^^
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Someone else that actually PLAYS the original games?!?

Welcome!
    I think we will be good friends!
    I pretend I scorerun games.

Comment

thanks a lot^^

btw, do i have to buy the minecraft game or is there any other way to obtain it for free? (got no credit card)

iŽll do what I can to help and if any of you people want the games, I can upload them via dropbox
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

hmmmm... well i might have an idea as to how download minecraft for free. i'll be willing to help out -w- plus thanks for replying to my touhou games thread. really appreciate it
        Last edited by wonderweiss; 04-05-2013, 06:16 PM.

Comment

wel.. I already download it, but the problem is that I need to make an account, it wants me to buy the game or pass an already done account

Spoiler:

Comment

oh no i mean i think you can avoid that.

Comment

really? how?

Spoiler:

Comment

You cannot avoid having a minecraft account and wonderweiss, please do not try soliciting illegal activities on the forums.

Comment

I've seen people try it, but it never lasts long. If you know any friends that don't play often then maybe they could be convinced to share, and some people sell/give away their accounts when they get sick of playing (be careful about this as there are a lot of con-artists out there). If you have no credit card, they sell physical gift cards with a code you can redeem at places like Gamestop and Best Buy, so if you have cash there's that. Best way is the legit way.

Comment

ok, sorry for the inconvinience, thanks for helping

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Ibuki Suika View Post
                      You cannot avoid having a minecraft account and wonderweiss, please do not try soliciting illegal activities on the forums.
                      thats illegal? o sh-

Comment

yea well srry.

Comment

Working...
                        X