X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A simple introduction.

Ah, hello people. I am Mima (though my username is diemios, which I wish I could change *shakes fist at Jeb*) and I play Minecraft on and off quite a bit.

I moved a while back from the Touhoucraft server due to...well, the best word would be griefing, though I don't think that about covers it. I've played Minecraft since the alpha, and I personally enjoy creating pixel art of various things, usually Touhou, but more broadly video games in general.

I personally like to incorporate stories with my buildings when I do occasionally dip into that spectrum of building. I also do write a bit, and especially enjoy RPing, as you may be able to tell. Well, I think that's all that really needs to be said,, and I hope to see you on the server.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

I hope you enjoy Yukkuricraft. I'm looking forward to your art and buildings.
    The way these youkai are swarming, one might think we weren't welcome!

Comment

Hey, welcome to the site~ I RP quite a bit myself! =o

Comment

Ah, thank you, I've already made three things of pixel art in the creative world.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Welcome, Mima! Pixel artists are aleays appreciated on the server :3

See you around!

Comment

Ah, thank you Scarlet Devil, I hope to see you around as well.

Comment

Feel honored being welcomed by the strongest and fastest being in Gensokyo and descendant of Lord Dracula himself >:3

Comment

Oh you're the Mima from THC eh? Was it you who was making that gigantic Mima pixelart in creative flat?

I just got word that you are indeed not the same Mima. Welcome anyway!
                Last edited by Keychain; 04-17-2013, 08:19 PM.

Comment

Back in Touhoucraft, I was more of a Flan person. I built a few pixel art things around the creative world, but most of them got griefed.

Comment

We'll always be sure to keep your pixelarts safe, just let us know if they get griefed and we'll revert it and ban the griefer.

We also have a museum for them at /warp pixelart. You can build any pixelart there (or I can move them over) for everyone to see.

Comment

Welcome and have some fun in this server!~

Comment

Thank you, you little tanuki. And Keychain, I may have some pixel art to transfer to the gallery.

Comment

Ooh we totally need to work together on Touhoumon World Link sprite pixel arts!
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Hm. Maybe, depends on the sprites.

Comment

Welcome back to the community. I love shrimps.

Comment

Working...
                              X