X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Howdy. :)

My name is Austin, a.k.a. ReachIsBeast (on these forums and in the server my name is Reach_Is_Beast). I've been on the Minecraft server a couple of times and have started building a dojo which I hope to show to the builders and admins once it is completed. I have a YouTube channel (that I haven't updated in months, lol) http://www.youtube.com/ReachIsBeast/ and am also on DeviantArt http://reach-is-beast.deviantart.com/

I heard about the server when I came across this video:

I was impressed with what I saw, and decided to come in and study some of the structures in the server so as to improve on my own building skills and techniques.

I am a college student studying english at Texas Wesleyan University in Fort Worth, Texas, about 20 miles west of Dallas.

See y'all server-side!

Welcome, Austin! Not fron Austin Te- *shot* (I'm so sorry, I'm sure you've heard that one a million times too many xD)

But actually, welcome! If you can study the structures we have and learn something from them, by all means please do so! At least we'll know there were positive repercussions from our lack of lives xD

Comment

I remember seeing your name appear. Welcome to YukkuriCraft!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Remilia_Scarlet View Post
        Welcome, Austin! Not fron Austin Te- *shot* (I'm so sorry, I'm sure you've heard that one a million times too many xD)

But actually, welcome! If you can study the structures we have and learn something from them, by all means please do so! At least we'll know there were positive repercussions from our lack of lives xD
        Oh, more than you know... xD

I am currently working on a build in the Creative Flats right now, but as soon as it's done, I look forward to playing in Survival. I may even record a Let's Play and promote you guys on my channel.

Comment

Ah, I remember seeing you as well. I hope we shall see each other again.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

That would be pretty cool, actually! Then again, I don't think anyone could say "no" to free advertising :P

Comment

Well hey, I'd love to show you around some of the stuff I've worked on. I'd love to give you some building tips. Most of how I learned was watching other people and trail and error. It took me four tries to get a good style of ship building! If i'm on just holler at me. I have the same username on the server.

"Oh No! I'm going to loose all of my fake money! -DariruKuro

Comment

Cool seeing another CGI artist. Would love to see more of your works.
                Born in the light.
                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                Keep Fighting.
                –Don't Forget.
                Always, somewhere,
                someone is fighting for you.
                –As long as you remember her,
                you are not alone.

Comment

Working...
                X