Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh hey, it's the same Alice picture I use on my P-51 Mustang.
    Last edited by Krittercon; 03-18-2016, 09:30 PM.

Comment

I'm starting more and more to be convinced that Sakuya is actually a made irl.

Comment

Miss Izayoi is, indeed, a Perfect and Elegant maid.
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

hail satan

Comment

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I can't help but get a feeling that this latest sketching has an atmosphere that could be fitting for a game cover. This one is another collaborative effort with artists 小麥 and jess. 小麥 drew Frisk, Sans, Papyrus and Asriel. Alphys, Flowey and Gaster are from jess, leaving Toriel, Asgore, Temmie and Chara under myself. Temmie was later dropped.

This piece was designed to be painted, but it was quite late on the Eastern globe, so 小麥 and jess retired for the night before then. I decided to continue. As such, I am responsible for the coloring. This picture's progression may be viewed here: http://chat.pixiv.net/roomtop.php?id=1038930

Comment

I got bored so I decided to doodle, but this time on a smaller scale, so to say:

I decided to try out pixelating images.
              After this, I'm gonna try and see if I can get them in a style similar to Mogeko Castle sprites.
              Here's some comparison pics if u want to compare or whatever:
              Spoiler: comparisons
              Spoilerception much :P
              (Poses were chosen for an easy start pixel practice, not for the personalities themselves)
              Spoiler: Megumi Safaia

Spoiler: Yonaka Kurai

Spoiler: Praetor Chuse

Spoiler: Shudde M'ell

Spoiler: Chousen Alexandurai
              Originally posted by Mogeko
              Yummy prosciutto! Praise be to prosciutto!
              Originally posted by Lord Prosciutto
              Praise be to prosciutto.
              ..... I forgive the sin of all Mogeko.
              Release the Yukkuri:

Comment

(Oh boy, has the combo started again?)
                I've been working on these for a while, but I've finally managed to get some sprites in Mogeko Castle style.

From left to right it's:
                Praetor Chuse; Shudde M'ell; Chousen Alexandurai; Megumi Safaia; Yonaka Kurai; Mogekov; Fabulous Viking; Moge-ko; Magnus; Mogeko;
                I also have some alternative versions of Shudde M'ell (with a more likely pose + fog) and Megumi Safaia (Alt. Outfit):
                Spoiler: alt versions

EDIT:
                Also, new avatar:
                Spoiler: Big pics go in spoilers :P
                Last edited by 99465; 03-30-2016, 07:13 PM.
                Praise be to prosciutto.
                Release the Yukkuri:

Comment

Holy cow, that looks pretty damn good!

Sent from my nokia
                  Spoiler:

tfw someone tries to shitpost

"Do not fear duress of any kind, even if determined or even pure;
                  rather, fear the clout of the glaring mantle at your side, ready to conserve."

Comment

I approve, those are some really neat sprites

Comment

The Ordinary Magician, Marisa Kirisame is now an Amiibo Costume in Super Mario Maker!

Comment

Well done, the both of you. It is always a pleasure to view the art of others.

Comment

Super requested a drawing of Chousen Alexandurai and Super, both wielding hammers.
                          I drew this:
                          Spoiler: whack

Edit: I'm coming up with some possible changes, so this drawing may be edited after I wake up tomorrow/today.
                          Last edited by 99465; 04-01-2016, 08:02 PM.
                          Praise be to prosciutto.
                          Release the Yukkuri:

Comment

So I've been working with pixel art a bit and also trying to do some animations.
                            I'm currently working on a big(?) animation involving most of the characters in my Cast.lip / Cast.png files, but here's a preview:

(11 separate images for that short 2.6 second animation... (26 frames 10fps)... damn...)
                            Praise be to prosciutto.
                            Release the Yukkuri:

Comment

Since people have been in a sprite-y mood, I may as well share a little project I was working on over the past week (very off and on).

Inspired by a number of things (and spurred by scorn), I decided to recreate a bunch of characters and friends as Super Mario Maker sprites.

http://i.imgur.com/BBHv6Le.png

Specs (per sprite) for pixel lovers:
                              Resolution - 24x24
                              Colours - Max of 15 (16 if you count transparent)

I kinda cheated with these Super Mario Maker sprites. Unlike the resolution, I have no clue what the maximum colours are on these things. But I didn't want to leave these dang things unshaded so I winged it and tried to make them semi-believable while still giving myself a maximum to work under.

If you wanna see the sprites in full (albeit upscaled by 4x), I do have an imgur album where I'm compiling all these things: http://imgur.com/a/sza65

Also, I am taking requests on more Super Mario Maker sprites if you want one done*. Though, unlike the above ones, I won't be working on them that diligently. I wanna work on other stuff but it'd be nice to have a little project running in the background.

*(Subject to heavy negotiation. I, TRXD, reserve the right to deny any request for any reason. But if you believe I should actually do it anyway, take it up with me. I may actually do it.)
                              Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                              My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                              My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                              Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Yay im also tem :3 these are cute >w<

Comment

Working...
                                X