Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another quick picture. This one accidentally became a full portrait picture.
    I hold the responsibility for Frisk, while ᕦ(⊙෴⊙)ᕤさん drew Chara. Together, we created the surroundings.

Spoiler:

Notably, ᕦ(⊙෴⊙)ᕤさん worked on the Buttercup flower patch.

Work progress - http://chat.pixiv.net/roomtop.php?id=1030460
    2 layers, 1 brush. It is quite long.

Comment

Oh god this took long...
      I've been trying to parody the Mogeko Castle title screen with my own version of Yonaka (cuz the Yonaka I use as myself is a bit different from Mogeko Castle Yonaka, dun ask).
      So I just finished it. Enjoy:
      Spoiler: original

Spoiler: my version

EDIT: made a doodle afterwards for reasons:
      Spoiler: Warning: Vulgar
      Last edited by 99465; 03-04-2016, 10:42 PM. Reason: Megumi's shirt was black instead of white for some reason...
      Originally posted by Mogeko
      Yummy prosciutto! Praise be to prosciutto!
      Originally posted by Lord Prosciutto
      Praise be to prosciutto.
      ..... I forgive the sin of all Mogeko.
      Release the Yukkuri:

Comment

Oh, realized I haven't posted anything on here. Might as well post a recent Walfas piece I finished up.

Spoiler:

Did some experimenting with some shaders and the cluster function in Walfas.
        Spoiler:

tfw someone tries to shitpost

"Do not fear duress of any kind, even if determined or even pure;
        rather, fear the clout of the glaring mantle at your side, ready to conserve."

Comment

So I'm doing Manga Class homework (no, not given at the university. it's at the anime club.) and I go back to one of my previous drawings and I decide to do something fun.
          I removed all the linework and filled it back in with fitting colours. (I also removed the reddish colouring layer for a better view)
          Spoiler: the resulting image

So I wanted to ask people what they think of this style, cuz I'm thinking of doing more drawings like this. (I'm just curious is all :P)
          Last edited by 99465; 03-09-2016, 11:48 AM. Reason: forgot a [
          Praise be to prosciutto.
          Release the Yukkuri:

Comment

I approve
            Sometimes you have to accept the fact that certain things will never go back to how they used to be.

Comment

fuck you kyo ani your disgusting art style is mine now

Comment

My first tablet has arrived, but it seems it will take some time to get used to as I am well accustomed to using a mouse. So, for the time being, my mouse will continue to be used to create art pieces.
                Although it is no fountain pen and I am still familiarizing myself, I am quite pleased I am able to transcribe my handwriting fairly accurately using the tablet, so I shall be using it for lettering.
                Spoiler:
                Last edited by Aka Izayoi; 03-13-2016, 04:07 PM.

Comment

You did all that stuff before without a tablet? I am honestly amazed, miss Izayoi.
                  If I may ask though, does this tablet of yours include a built in screen or is it one that does not (I have a screenless one, mainly because it's cheaper).

Anyways, I drew a thing at college where Chousen got part of her head blown off with a weapon (gun? blade? probably a shotgun which missed the mark quite a bit).
                  It's still regenerating in the drawing, but I found it nice enough to copy onto my laptop and start colouring it in, so here's what I drew:
                  Spoiler: A scratch
                  Last edited by 99465; 03-13-2016, 07:00 PM.
                  Praise be to prosciutto.
                  Release the Yukkuri:

Comment

Yes, every piece have been created with a mouse. I found little use for a tablet since I could already create flowing lines with a mouse. But, I did want to try it out, so I purchased a solid basic tablet, one that does not have a built in screen.

Comment

Gah... Can't read cursive that well. >.<

Even still, it's nice Izayoiさん.

Comment

wait wait wait what? YOU WERE USING A MOUSE O_O' ????!!!! Holly mother of god...

Comment

It is all I need to create digital art. It is nothing too surprising, as I find both a mouse and a tablet uses the same range of motions and control. The only thing I am unable to imitate with a mouse is fine-tuned pen pressure. But, that is only necessary for line art.
                          Last edited by Aka Izayoi; 03-14-2016, 09:39 AM.

Comment

Perfect as always. Just what you would expect from Sakuya.

Comment

In this, the aim was to replicate a picture of the Doll Maker I had seen earlier, but with only 2 layers, basic toolbox, on an online drawing board before the room expired. Unfortunately, I could not successfully gradient the specific colors appropriately in the allotted time, so this picture is a failure.

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Aka Izayoi View Post
                                this picture is a failure.

Spoiler:

I'm sorry what? "Failure" is the last thing I think about when I see that. I get that you didn't accomplish your goal, but it's still way better than most of us can do.

"Oh No! I'm going to loose all of my fake money! -DariruKuro

Comment

Working...
                                X