Clear All

Hat drew a waifu
    sigpic

Comment

More waitress art plz
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Meh, i'm bored, so i'll show you all some of my own art. Already posted some of it in RP discussion, but some more. (By the way, it's all Kirby related.)

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Aww love it ~ OxO

Comment

Here's Chen and Orin... Points to anyone who recognizes what game I'm referencing with these two.
            http://sketchaxel.deviantart.com/art...Orin-494051486
            Last edited by BenjiPM; 11-13-2014, 06:52 AM.

Comment

pixel work for my gay video game
              Attached Files

Comment

A while ago, while reading a book (books... ugh), I started thinking about the concept of fear (book about just after WWI, so yeh. had 2 read 4 school).
                While thinking about fear, an odd looking character appeared in my mind, which I instantly found scary.
                Because of this, I eventually made three characters to represent my concept of 'fear'.

The first is Phoia:
                Spoiler: Phoia sketch

Phoia represents 'the one that fears'.
                Her name derives from Φόβος, the personification of fear in Greek mythology.
                She has high intelligence, but fears just about anything she knows little about.
                I also just finished drawing a coloured version of her, in which I also tested shading:
                Spoiler: Full body

Spoiler: Scared face

The little thing below her eye is actually the normal face eye popping out a bit, but it looked funny, so I added it in this picture.

Next are two spirits, one of which is an angel, the other a devil.
                They're basically my take on the whole consciousness thing, where you ofter see an angel and a devil appear on the shoulders.
                This is also the reason why Phoia has a white and a black sleeve.
                They can both take over Phoia's body, if needed or wanted.

First is Deima, who represents 'the disguise of fear'.
                Her name derives from Δεῖμος, the personification of terror in Greek mythology.
                When controlling Phoia, she makes Phoia look overly normal and gives Phoia a giant raise in social abilities, which Phoia lacks.
                Spoiler: Disguise of fear
                When thinking of fear, often you will see that the scariest things seem normal at first. This is what Deima represents

Spoiler: Deima sketch

Spoiler: Deima taking over Phoia

And last but not least is Eri, who represents 'fear itself'.
                Eri's name derives from Ἔρις, the goddess of Chaos, Strife and Discord in Greek mythology.
                Eri's design is based on a succubus, which is basically the first thing that came to mind.
                When taking over Phoia, Phoia will basically turn into a psychopath.
                For this reason, Phoia will constantly try and keep Eri from taking over, but if Phoia lands in a too deep state of fear, Deima will be cancelled out, causing her to be unable to stop Eri.
                The character that popped into my mind at the beginning of this post was actually Phoia, while being controlled by Eri.
                Spoiler: Eri sketch

Spoiler: Eri taking over Phoia

Edit: sorry for the long post, but the pictures just wouldn't be complete without descriptions >.<
                Last edited by 99465; 12-02-2014, 08:47 AM.
                Originally posted by Mogeko
                Yummy prosciutto! Praise be to prosciutto!
                Originally posted by Lord Prosciutto
                Praise be to prosciutto.
                ..... I forgive the sin of all Mogeko.
                Release the Yukkuri:

Comment

I've actually gotten better at drawing.

(It's a Maiar, a fish humaniod. hehe.)

Comment

Finished two computer drawings. One of Deima and one of Eri:
                    Spoiler: Deima

Spoiler: Eri

I've also had some fun sketching during math class:
                    Spoiler: sketches
                    <- I forgot to add the cliff in the first pic, so I took a 2nd pic

Edit: Edited Deima's shading
                    Last edited by 99465; 12-16-2014, 03:17 PM.
                    Originally posted by Mogeko
                    Yummy prosciutto! Praise be to prosciutto!
                    Originally posted by Lord Prosciutto
                    Praise be to prosciutto.
                    ..... I forgive the sin of all Mogeko.
                    Release the Yukkuri:

Comment

I was never much able to actually draw, but I can do pixel stuff to an extent.

One of my like 60 pixel things.

Comment

I did a Youmu
                        Attached Files
                        sigpic

Comment

I did a Hank.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Since I can't draw for crap, I present "Five minutes of Photoshop"
                            Last edited by Nuclearblt; 12-10-2014, 08:31 PM.

Comment

gay vector thrust shit

Comment

Looks nice. I can't put my finger on it, but something's off with the eyes though.

Comment

Working...
                                X