X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dem Glitches

We all know what it is. There are some moments in a game that just freak you out, like jumpscares and chase scenes. But the truly scariest ones are the ones we don't expect: The glitches. This thread is dedicated to posting your favorite glitch(es) here. Fire away. Note that excessive watching of glitch compilations will leave you in a state of mind that will welcome the impossible occurance of real life 'glitching out.' Watch at your own risk.

that's not a glitch, that's a corruption. Glitches are just small errors. A corruption is when the game is near unplayable due to the fact that most of the code got corrupted due to something happening to the disk (being overwritten but it is left incomplete)

Nonetheless, here is a nice glitch collection in 12.3
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_39O-KBxCTs
    Last edited by mamizou; 11-28-2013, 02:05 PM.

Comment

I remember the horrifying Manimals from Red Dead Redemption. Their eyes still haunt me.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Alrighty then, glitches AND corruptions... Especially Corruptions...

Comment

LoZ: SS
          The game breaking glitch that they fixed

Comment

I remember the glitch in Super Mario Sunshine that allowed you walk underwater that I found when I was like, 6. It was amazing to run around jumping up at fishes swimming around.
            sigpic

Comment

Another glitch in Sunshine: go to the fruit stand in Delfino Plaza with the Turbo Nozzle. Place Mario so that he is facing both the wall & the durians. Use the Turbo Nozzle, & watch him go through the wall, leading to confusion & death.
              No whatever, more Reimu!

Comment

Working...
              X