Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe a crossover xD
    sigpicMogegege~~

Comment

So I found something for all avid Pokemaniacs...

http://pokemonshowdown.com/
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Sooo does anyone wanna trade or somethang? :3

Comment

is Cirno a pokemon ?
          sigpicMogegege~~

Comment

I challenge someone to a battle

Comment

OU UU RU or NU?
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Don't tell us it's Ubers! It's Ubers, isn't it?
                No whatever, more Reimu!

Comment

Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post
                  OU UU RU or NU?
                  what do ya mean?

Comment

Those are competitive tiers, Cirno.
                    No whatever, more Reimu!

Comment

...If you didn't know, how would you battle others: /
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

With starters, legendary pokemon, and some more random mons.

And I have a question for all of you:
                        What version of the new games would you recommend?

I don't want to buy both just to get those few version exclusive pokemon/mega stones, but both have some things I really like.
                        X has Charizard X, Pinsir + Mega Pinsir, Starmie, Cradily and the Tyranitarite, and Y has Charizard Y of course, and Heracross and Cloyster.
                        And I can't choose between Charizard X/Y and Mewtwo X/Y.

Any tips? I've been looking at both games for quite some time now, but I can't work out which version to get.

Comment

It all comes down to which cover legendary is better. Xerneas has a better type & a wider movepool. All Yveltal has going for it is Oblivion Wing. Get X.

Or, you could always wait & see if there are sequels OR a third version, & make your decision then. That's what I'm doing.
                          No whatever, more Reimu!

Comment

Exchange friend codes and battle....

Originally posted by Nitori_Kawashiro View Post
                            With starters, legendary pokemon, and some more random mons.

And I have a question for all of you:
                            What version of the new games would you recommend?

I don't want to buy both just to get those few version exclusive pokemon/mega stones, but both have some things I really like.
                            X has Charizard X, Pinsir + Mega Pinsir, Starmie, Cradily and the Tyranitarite, and Y has Charizard Y of course, and Heracross and Cloyster.
                            And I can't choose between Charizard X/Y and Mewtwo X/Y.

Any tips? I've been looking at both games for quite some time now, but I can't work out which version to get.
                            Get Y, it's better in my opinion. Yvetal actually has a special move that does damage... :P
                            Last edited by Suzzie2; 12-07-2013, 02:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ~Cirno~ View Post
                              Exchange friend codes and battle....

Get Y, it's better in my opinion. Yvetal actually has a special move that does damage... :P
                              It depends; because I would get Xerneas because it has support moves rather than damage. Plus it's only just a Fairy type, it only has 2 weaknesses, versus Yvetal who has 4.
                              but I'm just basing this off of the Bulbapedia.
                              My software doesn't have bugs. It just develops random features.

Do you have a hour emergency call systems broadcasting radio station WNYW or Internet Explorer?
                              Well? Which one?

Cyros admits the truth: http://i.snag.gy/GTy14.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Lord_Jacobus1 View Post
                                It all comes down to which cover legendary is better. Xerneas has a better type & a wider movepool. All Yveltal has going for it is Oblivion Wing. Get X.

Or, you could always wait & see if there are sequels OR a third version, & make your decision then. That's what I'm doing.
                                But I never bought a game because title legendary since Pearl... but that was my first game.

I look at version differences and stuff most of the time, and make my decision based on that.
                                I usually don't use unbreedable pokemon simply because of the low low chance of getting a perfect one, and I hate using "flawed" (not perfect IV's) pokemon.
                                It's just something in my mind that keeps nagging me.

Even if I have never played outside my own game before, except for a few people that live in the same area, and even then the one that was able to steamroll all the others did things like
                                "I challenge you to a battle! Double battle, four on four, no other rules and open level!"

*Sends out lvl 100 Torterra, lvl~30 Vespiquen, lvl~30 Graveler and lvl 30~Floatzel*
                                *Gets steamrolled by my lvl 80 Empoleon and Staraptor*

That's one of the reasons I want to get these games;
                                A DS can't use wifi with WPA internet encryption at my place, and I've never seen any kind of USB adaptor thingies in the shops around here.

Originally posted by ~Cirno~ View Post
                                I'd like to know your reaction after being swept by Xerneas+Power Herb though...

Comment

Working...
                                X