X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Zekai
    I have Gates to Infinity. Haven't completed it yet. The story so far is bland and I absolutely hate the partner. Which is exceptional as I love Mystery Dungeon for those reasons. I love the partners and the story.
    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
    My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
    My NNID: OfficialTRXD
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

i havent completed gates to infinity yet also and i hate how they took out the questions at the begining to determine what pokemon u become and the partner choices is short on it too. the farthest im at right now is i meet kyurem.
      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

I got the new 3DS today and can finally post my friend code! The wait is over, my friends~!

4055-6053-0740

My online games include, Alpha sapphire, Smash, and Animal Crossing New Leaf >3<
        Last edited by DeadMasterChan; 02-17-2015, 05:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X