Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And, I'm back. Although I was only able to add Kristia, & even then I'm not sure if they were the same as ours.
    No whatever, more Reimu!

Comment

@Mega

Yes, it is highly addicting. Probably more addicting than drugs (I wouldn't know since I don't do drugs.).
      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

just to tell you that I got to rank (level) 274 on the online mode with 1000+ hours of play in the wii version

I would be almost addicted to the wii U version if it wasn´t because of work and school tight schedules :P
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

On Tri: Ultimate, once you reach a certain rank, you can just spam one quest and rank up like crazy. It's the easiest way to reach 999.
          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Nintendo ID: Yukkurirumia
            Mii: Looks like a Youmu basically
            Games: MONSTER HUNTER 3 ULTIMATE BECAUSE THATS THE ONLY GAME I WAS AIMING FOR
            P.S. Need help on G Rank and can also help ranks under G rank

Comment

Originally posted by Kristia View Post
              Mine is Kristia or Krista (haven´t had the chance to play enough this months)

main and only (for the moment) monster hunter 3 ultimate
              Can't exactly tell which one
              Kristia gives me Kris, which is a blue Mii with black hair and glasses,
              as for Krista it gives me kp, with a mii that is pink and has brown hair with red lips

Comment

@Yukkurimia

Its Kris, we're friends so i know and as for g rank help, since i had to start over (previous id got deleted somehow) but i can help with g.

EDIT: I've added everyone here so far.
                Last edited by Zekai; 01-13-2014, 08:42 PM.

Comment

It turns out my ID was MegaMooseJam.
                  Who'd've guessed, huh?

I sent requests to everyone.

Comment

Request accepted.

Granted, I probably won't be on the Wii U for a while, due to Pokemon X, which I got today.
                    No whatever, more Reimu!

Comment

If I can ever manage to beat Champion's Road in 3D World (with every character... ugh.) that'd probably be the end of my Wii U adventures for a while as well.
                      Unless I get Monster Hunter, (which might this weekend,) then I guess my Wiiudventures shall continue.

Comment

@Mega

If you do get MH3U, I can help with the low rank quests until you get the hang of the controls. Don't worry, I'll help you with the other ranks too. There are different type of weapons so use each of then to figure what works best with you, for me it's all but the Switch Axe and Hunting Horns.

Weapons: Greatsword, Long Sword, Sword and Shield, Dual Swords, Hammer, Hunting Horn, Switch Axe, Lance, Gunlance, Light Bowgun, Heavy Bowgun and Bow.
                        Abv: GS, LS, SnS, DS, HH, SA, Lnc, Glnc, LBG, HBG. Hammer and Bows don't have an Abv.

Comment

Oh? So a character can pick weapons freely?
                          I figured it'd be like a "pick a class and stick with it" kinda thing.
                          In my little bit of research, the Bows seemed interesting.
                          (Shoot and dodge... sounds a little familiar for some reason.)

I'll hit you up if I get it then. ^.^
                          Though I hate dragging teammates down, so I'll probably play on my own for a little bit first.

Comment

Before you play, I will tell you now the gunner armor (used only for the bowguns and bow) have low defense but high resistance. Blademaster (everything else) has high defense and low resistance.

There are elements in the game: Fire, Water, Ice, Thunder and Dragon.
                            There's Aliments as well: Poison, Sleep, Paralyze and Slime (which is OPed as hell when 4 hunters are using it).

EDIT: There is a chat system and it is censored as hell. Can't say kill, curse words of course, damn and words that have curse words in it like pass (P*** is what it will appear as). Since you can play with all the Americas and European players, the censoring includes their language as well.

There is a thing we hunters call the "desire censor", meaning when you're trying to get and item like a ruby, it won't give it to you 98% of the time. The rarest items in the game are as follow: Plate, Ruby, Sapphire, Gem, Jasper, Mantle, Pallium, Skymerald, Dragongem, Dragonsphire. Ranging between a 2%-4% chance (depending on the rank you're hunting in).
                            Last edited by Zekai; 01-14-2014, 09:14 AM.

Comment

Alrighty.
                              So I take it resistance is elemental defense,
                              and defense is physical defense, yes?
                              Or maybe this game likes to take RPG conventions and just say "no," making my assumptions completely wrong.

Comment

Yeah, you're right about the res and def.

As for the free weapon picking, yes you can change weapons based on the monster you're hunting. You can find out what they are weak to based on their armor.

Comment

Working...
                                X