Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now that I look back... How did I get stuck?

Comment

Hey guys, invite me to that Tengu group or something.

Comment

WAR THUNDER

Even though I unlocked all the Bf 109s during the sales and am currently researching the Komet...
        I'm sticking with the 109 F-4/trop for a while until I build up my lions again.
        ...also because I discovered it has extra guns.

That satisfying feeling of watching your opponent's aircraft burning and watching pieces fall off slowly after swatting them down from trying to climb up to you and the bombers you're protecting....

I am now a fully fledged cucco.
        I am the wrath of a thousand cuccos!

YOU FLUCK WITH THE FLOCK YER GONNA GET PLUCKED

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk
        Last edited by Cucoo5; 01-03-2015, 02:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Axiom_Duck View Post
          Hey guys, invite me to that Tengu group or something.
          Whats your in game name?

Comment

Originally posted by Cucoo5 View Post
            Even though I unlocked all the Bf 109s during the sales and am currently researching the Komet...
            I'm sticking with the 109 F-4/trop for a while until I build up my lions again.
            ...also because I discovered it has extra guns.

That satisfying feeling of watching your opponent's aircraft burning and watching pieces fall off slowly after swatting them down from trying to climb up to you and the bombers you're protecting....

I am now a fully fledged cucco.
            I am the wrath of a thousand cuccos!

YOU FLUCK WITH THE FLOCK YER GONNA GET PLUCKED

Having fun with Germans? As of now I have reached the yak 9p, la-7b-20 and the IL-10 on Russian and Reaching the Bearcats in American.

Comment

Almost too much fun.
              I'm surviving matches in the fighter I start with and I'm getting at most 4 kills and a few assists or at least a kill assist a match. Unheard of for me in fighters.

Plus I go in to RB and I've been getting kills in there too.
              I've christened the Bf 109 E-1, E-3, and F-4/trop with a RB kill each. Considering the most kills I've had in RB was with my B-17s at 4 kills in one match, this is a big deal for me.

The nice thing bout German RB teams is that they tend to stay as a swarm and almost execute the enemy team methodically instead of furballing.

Comment

Pfft, that's the opposite of Russian RB teams in tier3 3-4. Total chaos, uncoordination, and greedy yak 9T/K, yak-3 pilots. Suprisingly furballing Russian teams can get the task done..

Comment

Not as active right now because whether or not I get to play is wholly dependent on the weather. If it's too hot I can't start any game lest my computer melt (live in an unairconditioned shack in the desert and you'll see)

Comment

While playing War Thunder I got the I-301. MOST OVERPOWERED PIECE OF RUSSIAN CRAP.
                    This thing, which is tier I and has a BR of 2.3. IT HAS A 23mm GUN.

Comment

well then.
                      Bf 110 now has competition in terms of guns at BR 2.3

and strangest thing just happened...
                      I suddenly flipped back to using Joystick in RB and I'm better at flying now than using Mouse Aim... And I'm capable of aiming.
                      My old config works well for the Bf 109 K-4...
                      Aaaaand I'm half way to researching the Me 163
                      Brace yourselves. For I am training in test flights how to use it. I SHALL DELIVER FREEDOM AT THE SPEED OF LIBER-
                      oh wait... wrong nation...
                      I SHALL DESTROY YOUR FREEDOM BIRDS AT THE SPEED OF... OF...
                      ...BRATWURSTS!
                      ...AM I GERMANYING CORRECTLY?

Comment

While herp derping in YouTube, this popped up in my recommended videos
                        http://youtu.be/vv-tpc7gliI
                        "My commander once told me "don't shoot a parachute or I'll shoot you." I saw that B-17 as people in parachutes and did not have the heart to shoot them down." -Franz Stigler

Comment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlie...igler_incident
                          Wikipedia page for those who are interested. Definitely an amazing act of chivalry in a brutal war.

Comment

the guy who made that is doing VT cinematography lel

Comment

Uhhh... Where is my Warthunder banner and why has it been replaced with my BF3 one...? The image was here.. but it's gone now... (unless it's the old one) http://i4.minus.com/ibqa29oDh5QdXI.png

Comment

Can I request a Yak-9T banner?

Comment

Working...
                                X