Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From what I heard, 18000lb default payload. This is more than a maxed out Lancaster.

Comment

Aye, it has 18x1,000lbs
      But it also has 40x500lbs

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Cucoo5 View Post
        Aye, it has 18x1,000lbs
        But it also has 40x500lbs

Spacebar Thunder

Comment

I'm guessing this thing will be after the B-24 in the American branch
          Also, oh man, 40x500lb... Imagine all the research points

Comment

And apparently as of right now, Gaijin has made all national flags a purchased decal instead of normal use ones.

According to them, people were arguing over their application in game...

No more blue tails for me :<

Comment

Probably because of covering an entire tank in a flag is very annoying and eye catching to the enemy xD

Comment

http://forum.warthunder.com/index.ph...-08022015-147/
                yesyeeyesyeysyesyyeyseysyeysyesysesesw

Comment

New German aircraft!!!! yesssssssssssssssssssssssss <3 A-and the Maus? Ahhhhhh, maybe I should do german ground forces more..

Comment

Saw this on the War Thunder Reddit: 5 seconds into an arcade match...

Comment

He is one with the derp

Comment

Originally posted by Cucoo5 View Post
                        He is one with the derp

He also now has best aim with his derp. He has mastered the highest form of derp

Comment

What if instead of moving his turret, the body moved

Comment

Got on dev server
                            Test flew b-29 with 40x500
                            Carpet bombing for daaaaaaaays~

EDIT: I feel sorry for the ground targets in groundstrike at the tier this is going to be at...

Also Fw 200 is considered a Heavy bomber. Which I find odd... It's going to be the only Heavy bomber for germany's bomber line.

EDIT2: You know how some aircraft are going to be able to open the canopy? Guess what? You can do it while flying. Also if you're flying too fast you can't close it.

LET THE WIND FLOW THROUGH THY HAIR~

Also I'm so glad I'm going to try and get the Ho 229... they tweaked it in all sorts of good ways. Plus it too can have the canopy open. I will get it and just fly with the freaking canopy open. screw everything. IF I WANT IT TO BE A CONVERTIBLE I WILL HAVE IT AS A CONVERTIBLE.
                            Last edited by Cucoo5; 02-12-2015, 09:37 PM.

Comment

How does one dev server?

Comment

there's a special dev server client that exists somewhere in the main site...
                                problem is it's only open for very short moments of time. I got lucky because I noticed that Phlydaily was doing a live stream playing on the Dev server.

Here's a thread about how to do it. http://forum.warthunder.com/index.ph...opment-server/
                                There's 2 ways to do it and I did the way immediately above the video in red text.

This also means I need to figure out how to publish my Replays that I want to keep soon... before 1.47 happens. I don't have the hardware to do it though ;w;

Also I realized why only a few aircraft have the ability to open the canopy: They're not dealing with the canopies that don't slide back because if you opened a canopy that isn't just a slide-type in mid flight, things could break.

Comment

Working...
                                X